Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Got a couple of nice additions to my collection today:

050223.jpg
Swisher is a 2005 Ultra Platinum Medallion 20/50. The 1997 Finest Embossed Refractor McGwire was an anniversary gift from my wonderful wife. I already had a Giambi from this set, still need a Canseco to finish off the Silver A's. There's also a Gold McGwire that's real pricey and I'll likely never own. I do have the regular Gold Refractor version at least:

mcgwire97finestrefgc.jpg

Here's the Embossed Refractor Giambi and the regular Silver Refractor Canseco:

97finembref.jpg canseco97finestrefsc.jpg

Last and least, the Embossed Refractor Bobby Jones for my Bobby Jones collection:

97finestembrefc.jpg

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
Halfway - that's impressive.
Yes Sir, picked up Lindor a couple of days ago....just waiting for it to arrive. That one put me at 50 out of 100. I have most of the premium players, I think Pujols and Judge will be the hardest out of the remaining 50 to find. I do know where there is a Pujols, but the guy is a Pujols collector and isn't budging. Even offered a Pujols auto card numbered 1/2 to no avail.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Cinco De Mayo arrivals and LCS pickups:
2023 Topps Team Set Front.jpg 2023 Topps Team Set Back.jpg
2023 Topps Team Set - Yet another rainbow piece I didn't know existed till I saw it listed.

Musial Jersey.jpg Musial Jersey Back.jpg
2000 Fleer 3000 Club Jersey Relic Stan Musial /975 - Gotta love $5 box finds

1998 Flair Diamond Cuts.jpg 12 Mike Piazza Back.jpg
1997 Flair Showcase Diamond Cuts Mike Piazza - Love this set and this is a duplicate but it was a no brainer in the $1 box at the new LCS.

Set.jpg

1973 Polydor Limited Guitar Album - I ordered two of these last time I bought some and they only sent me one by mistake. The second copy came in the mail today.

Members online

Latest posts