Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 5/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Comedy show at the brewery tonight. Last one we went to was pretty good. Tomorrow morning we have to go out of town for Jayme to help with the Girls on the Run 5k. Then it will be back to the brewery tomorrow night for what will be my 30th birthday party. In between everything I need to find time to mow the yard. If we weren't going to be going out of town tomorrow morning, I'd hauling my old deck to the dump, but won't have time for that.

Sunday we have a city wide power outage from 1-9 in the afternoon/evening. Figured that's a good time to get the boys up to the Black Hills and do a few things. They have Bear Country, which is a drive through wildlife park and then Reptile Gardens. Reptile Gardens was at one point the world's largest reptile zoo

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ
Morning all! Comedy show at the brewery tonight. Last one we went to was pretty good. Tomorrow morning we have to go out of town for Jayme to help with the Girls on the Run 5k. Then it will be back to the brewery tomorrow night for what will be my 30th birthday party. In between everything I need to find time to mow the yard. If we weren't going to be going out of town tomorrow morning, I'd hauling my old deck to the dump, but won't have time for that.

Sunday we have a city wide power outage from 1-9 in the afternoon/evening. Figured that's a good time to get the boys up to the Black Hills and do a few things. They have Bear Country, which is a drive through wildlife park and then Reptile Gardens. Reptile Gardens was at one point the world's largest reptile zoo
Scheduled power outage?

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! 12+ hours at work yesterday. Only break was walking 2 blocks to the Post Office.

Rainy day today, 70's this weekend. Hope to mow and finish planting the garden tomorrow, then sleep on Sunday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Scheduled power outage?
Yeah, something to do with replacing one of the main switches on the power plant. The highway that runs through town will still have power from generators. I'd say 75% of all business in town is on that street, so they are keeping them going. Debating if I want to deal with the hassle of getting some coolers and ice ready for a few things in the fridge. Not planning on being home though, so we won't be opening the doors for anything

Members online

Latest posts