Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmc855

Jan 11, 2013
RI
Not Clemens but as a Sox fan I couldn't leave this 1/1 magenta framed plate of Manny in the LCS box

Attachments

• 20230527_154843.jpg
    20230527_154843.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230527_154855.jpg
    20230527_154855.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 3

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
If I don't get anything else tomorrow, today will be a biggy to close out the month. May need a couple posts.

I'll start with the non-baseball.

This is an example of keeping good order. I swore I had this card, but didn't see it in my FB autographs (which I keep alphabetically). However, putting away some cards over the past weekend and I found that I had gotten a small stack out of order, which included not one, but 2 of these. I now have 3! Willie Gault Archives. Gault.jpg

Harold Carmichael. Carmichael.jpg

Lauren Jackson. L Jackson.jpg

Jiminez /25. Jiminez 25.jpg

Coughlin Trophy. I didn't give this pursuit up, but finding new ones got hard and expensive, so I will still pick up 1-2 here and there, but my hope of continuing the project died. Coghlan trophy.jpg

This was an IP auto, with a huge assist from another great member here who got it for me (who shall remain anonymous, unless he is OK with me sharing his info). Adding to my Hobby Legends collection of signed cards, Dr. Jim Beckett. Dr Jim.jpg

Dick Perez can count as well, but this is a 5x7 and I prefer standard cards, but this was a buy. \DK.jpg

Rosen. Rosen.jpg

Kasko & Shantz Green Tint Autos. Shantz Green.jpgKasko Green.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Officially wrapping up May with a 76 Sanguillen auto. Great pose that was a childhood favorite. The 76 Topps A's set had a lot of great cards (Bando, Fosse, Jackson, Rudi, Holtzman and a few others I know I am forgetting). Sanguillen.jpg

Members online