Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Busy shipping seed out to some farmers today. 3 semi loads loaded and delivered before noon, with another one going out this afternoon. My dad is on his way down for Bennett's preschool graduation tonight.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Afternoon all! Ugh, Yesterday was the worst. I got a text saying a package was out for delivery. So, I ran home yesterday afternoon to grab it before the porch pirates could. When I got home my garage door was open about 2 inches. Went in the house and RANSAKED! Glass everywhere, cards everywhere. Every door & drawer in the house was open or broken. A cooler and suitcase (both mine) were half full of MY stuff and other stuff missing tools, cards, new faucets I bought from Amazon and hadn't installed yet. Talked to my neighbor and they said they saw a black Ford truck in my driveway and waved at the person sitting in it. It wasn't me or my truck. That scared them off.

Had the police come out to take a report. Hitting up the pawnshops and the three local cards shops in the area today.

Last edited:

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Afternoon all! Ugh, Yesterday was the worst. I got a text saying a package was out for delivery. So, I ran home yesterday afternoon to grab it before the porch pirates could. When I got home my garage door was open about 2 inches. Went in the house and RANSAKED! Glass everywhere, cards everywhere. Every door & drawer in the house was open or broken. A cooler and suitcase (both mine) were half full of MY stuff and other stuff missing tools, cards, new faucets I bought from Amazon and hadn't installed yet. Talked to my neighbor and they said they saw a black Ford truck in my driveway and waved at the person sitting in it. It was me or my truck. That scared them off.

Had the police come out to take a report. Hitting up the pawnshops and the three local cards shops in the area today.

Wow man that’s terrible, I hope you are able to recoup everything and they get the bastards

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Ugh, Yesterday was the worst. I got a text saying a package was out for delivery. So, I ran home yesterday afternoon to grab it before the porch pirates could. When I got home my garage door was open about 2 inches. Went in the house and RANSAKED! Glass everywhere, cards everywhere. Every door & drawer in the house was open or broken. A cooler and suitcase (both mine) were half full of MY stuff and other stuff missing tools, cards, new faucets I bought from Amazon and hadn't installed yet. Talked to my neighbor and they said they saw a black Ford truck in my driveway and waved at the person sitting in it. It was me or my truck. That scared them off.

i feel terrible for you, your home broken into is the worst. hope they get whose responsible Hang in there..

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ

Holy Crap!!! Hope they can get the a$$holes responsible. Thats why i installed cameras and video doorbell.
We live back from the road and were almost robbed some years ago.
P

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
@Dazed

So sorry to hear it man.

Do you think it was someone you knew who knew about your collection?

Does your job get you special contacts/connections for this kinda crap?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Oh man that's awful! Really hope you're able to get to the bottom of this

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Dazed, I'm sorry to hear of the damage to your house and for the loss of your loss of your personal items. I hope you'll get the things back.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Thanks all! I've been cleaning stuff up. Trying to figure our what's missing and went to get some plywood for the broken door.
I edited my original post the say it WASN'T me or my truck. I am a terrible typist.

Broken door:
House Damage 1.jpgHouse Damage 2.jpg

Q The 27 pound Attack Cat that didn't attack.
Q Attack Cat.jpg

I have found most of my nicer stuff. I know they got these two, and a bunch of other auto's that I hadn't filed away yet.
Jackson Reggie.jpgMays.jpg

I have a couple people in mind that I need to check out.

Oh, And, the package that was out for delivery was delivered today!

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Thanks all! I've been cleaning stuff up. Trying to figure our what's missing and went to get some plywood for the broken door.
I edited my original post the say it WASN'T me or my truck. I am a terrible typist.

Broken door:
View attachment 356740View attachment 356741

Q The 27 pound Attack Cat that didn't attack.
View attachment 356742

I have found most of my nicer stuff. I know they got these two, and a bunch of other auto's that I hadn't filed away yet.
View attachment 356743View attachment 356744

I have a couple people in mind that I need to check out.

Oh, And, the package that was out for delivery was delivered today!
I hope everything turns out alright

Members online

Latest posts