Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
bad night = cramp one leg , then other leg awful pain was about to call for help . Already early shuttle , worked in pool = water about 70 degrees ---afternoon SHUTTLES .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Tired this morning. Thinking all of the work in the yard this weekend is catching up to me now. Still need to mow. Did get the yard leveled where the swing set went, got the swing set put up, and then planted new grass in about a third of the yard since the dogs had destroyed it. Still need to unload the last 5 panels of the privacy fence tonight so I can get the trailer back to work

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It's a 2023 Highland le
Yeah, the new ones with the Wireless CarPlay/AndroidAuto "disconnect" alot.

If you go to the Settings screen, push the little gear looking thing on bottom left corner, then hit Bluetooth/Devices, click on your phone name, then toggle over the bottom button and hit Connect, it should reconnect your phone to show your apps on the screen again. A C with an arrown in it looking logo should reappear in the top left corner, hit that to access you apps.

IF that doesn't work or it disconnects a lot, then plug your phone into the USB under the screen.

The frequent disconnects with the wireless accesories are a big problem with a lot of newer cars, not just Toyota.

Sometimes when you do the Remote Start you'll have to reconnect it too since it's looking for your phone and can't find it. But usually it pops up a little box and you just hit retry for that problem...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Afternoon all! Did too much this weekend. I hate starting the week tired. I got most of the damage cleaned up and the door replaced. Hauled off the old stud at lunch today.

@lonesomeagle1a Good Luck! 🙏

Members online

Latest posts