Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
GM gents!

Looking forward to the ‘23 Chrome Platinum Anniversary Edition that releases today cuz it’s the ‘54 style this year.

Probably won’t rip much but just buy a complete set later…

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
couple hours till another scar added ---this one is a real pain in the REAR . I've been doing great last couple years =waist was 44 now back to 34 loose . That's about 50 pounds .
i really miss local card shop but love the $$$ I save
Hope all goes well!

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, work today, game later

GM gents!

Looking forward to the ‘23 Chrome Platinum Anniversary Edition that releases today cuz it’s the ‘54 style this year.

Probably won’t rip much but just buy a complete set later…

I need one of the Francisco Rodriguez autos for the collection, hoping they don’t go for too much

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Boys didn't have to get up and go to daycare today, but decided it was a good day to wake up earlier than normal. Jayme has to go to school today and tomorrow before she's done for the summer. Might try and sneak down to the brewery for a birthday beer after dinenr tonight

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all! Boys didn't have to get up and go to daycare today, but decided it was a good day to wake up earlier than normal. Jayme has to go to school today and tomorrow before she's done for the summer. Might try and sneak down to the brewery for a birthday beer after dinenr tonight
Happy birthday….have one for me, too😉

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all! Happy Birthday @clarkzac!

Heading to the LCS for a couple boxes of Platinum Anniversary. @MrMet2.0 I'll keep a lookout for a Francisco Rodriguez auto.
I don't think I'm gonna rip much, if any wax, on it. Last year, I just did a bunch of blasters cuz man, they were loaded.

Almost every blaster had one colored card that paid for it. Pulled a couple biggies, Griffey /99, Jeter /15 were the biggest...

I think I'm just gonna wait til sets go down to about $100.

I don't like the bottom border refractors...

Members online

Latest posts