Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sold my 07 EEE Chris Davis Red Auto /25...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I paid $150 for it and got the live.com of 30% back in December from a member on here if I recall... I had it listed at $500 and think I could have maybe gotten it but I countered someone with an offer of $400 and they accepted. Can't argue with that type of return, especially when you're unemployed!

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
I still have a base and even at these prices I don't think I could sell. I got the redemption the day they announced the player change for $20.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
Crazy price. I sold the 1/1 black status and a /5 gold status for $400 a piece. The black had some heavy damage, so I couldn't get top dollar. The gold, I just sold about 1-2 months ago for $400. Can't complain I guess, I had $300ish into both.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
ballerskrip said:
I wonder if u bought it from me? Sure wish I still had it. Skrip

Nah wasn't from you. And Orion, I remember your situation with the black and wishing I had had the funds at the time to scoop it up!

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
JEA2880 said:
I paid $150 for it and got the live.com of 30% back in December from a member on here if I recall... I had it listed at $500 and think I could have maybe gotten it but I countered someone with an offer of $400 and they accepted. Can't argue with that type of return, especially when you're unemployed!

I think you answered your own question. Great job on the sale!

Allen

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Bruin7 said:
JEA2880 said:

I think you answered your own question. Great job on the sale!

Allen

Haha yeah obviously for my own purposes I'm happy, but others might have argued that had I waited I could have gotten more. I'm one to pull the trigger once it looks like I can double up, while others tend to wait until they can make the absolute optimal flip so I was curious if anyone would think $400 was solid or if I could have held out for more. Either way, I was going to be happy!

Members online