Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to the boards....old member of that "new" site....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

remixed2004

Aug 10, 2008
Just looking to see how many other people made the move here...I think this site is much better than that other "new" one...Anyone else make the move....

I know I saw UltimateDeron and Tmacboshkgfan....and inkman11...anyone else...and what do you think about this site...

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
i like this site alot. gilmore has done wonders!

to me...this is what i liked on the old beckett but he tweaked it and fixed some of the things that i didnt like and made it way better.

there are still a good amount of people that came over here. i still check my beckett occasionally incase someone tries to PM me there, but if it wasnt for shuedini (hes a mod now here!) i wouldnt have known this place existed.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Welcome back. If you were a regular on the old basketball boards, try to get in touch with as many guys as possible. This is a great site but the basketball boards specifically are on the slow side. I'd love to see more people in here.

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
KandKCards said:
Welcome back. If you were a regular on the old basketball boards, try to get in touch with as many guys as possible. This is a great site but the basketball boards specifically are on the slow side. I'd love to see more people in here.

yeah i agree. the postings are WAY down here...im going onto beckett in a few mins ill help to look around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts