Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor, DEE or Bowman Draft/Sterling?

What Product will you be buying?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Hey all. :D I was curious to see how much of the various "prospect" products you all are planning on ripping. With Bowman Draft, Bowman Sterling, Razor, Donruss Elite and even Donruss Threads having prospect content I was curious if you guys were leaning one way or another when deciding on what wax to buy. I'll be opening some case(s) of each but I am trying to decide on how much of each product to order. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Mike

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
darocker80 said:
Buster Posey...that's all I have to say. Sterling, Draft DEE or Razor anything buster posey

Isn't he that geek that pops up on Baseball Tonight now and then? :lol:

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
MGiuseffi said:
darocker80 said:
Buster Posey...that's all I have to say. Sterling, Draft DEE or Razor anything buster posey

:lol: hahahaha. I had to think for a second. Buster Posey is the ESPN broadcaster while Buster Olney is the Giants catching prospect ;) lol.

I personally will be going with Bowman Chrome, and if you really want an answer from the 3 options, I would say Bowman Sterling.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Jurgy25 said:
MGiuseffi said:
darocker80 said:

:lol: hahahaha. I had to think for a second. Buster Posey is the ESPN broadcaster while Buster Olney is the Giants catching prospect ;) lol.

I personally will be going with Bowman Chrome, and if you really want an answer from the 3 options, I would say Bowman Sterling.
lol. I'll probably being going for the chrome's of posey then his sterligns then DEE then Razor. hopefuly I can get a base auto from each set first.

Matt Foley

Aug 15, 2008
Being a huge college baseball fan, I'm going all out with EEE - probably a case and maybe a few loose boxes, now that they have Posey and G. Beckham. I actually like the college shots and AU, and they go in the PC.

But I'll also try a box of BDP and Razor as well, and if I do well, maybe a second box of both.

disengager

Aug 7, 2008
Seattle
I can't choose a product at this point. DP&P has lost it's luster, EEE looks solid but I don't know how it will do on the market, same goes for Razor and I'm not sure how the prospecting world will react to them, and I can't even began to endorse a $300 product without seeing a checklist.

I'm fairly certain I'll be busting a little of each though.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
disengager said:
I can't choose a product at this point. DP&P has lost it's luster, EEE looks solid but I don't know how it will do on the market, same goes for Razor and I'm not sure how the prospecting world will react to them, and I can't even began to endorse a $300 product without seeing a checklist.

I'm fairly certain I'll be busting a little of each though.

Look how well EEE did last year and there is a checklist to B Sterling floating around the boards.

I am not busting anything this year. That goes for all 5 products.

Edit: Last year I busted 11 cases of Draft, 1 case of Sterling, over 100 boxes of EEE.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Donruss Threads FTW. Razor is second pending my approval of the checklist. Both Bowman products fall a disappointing third and fourth although I am loving the autographs, followed closely by EEE.

Members online

Latest posts