Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MMA Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
THanks again to Chris for adding this MMA Forum and the MMA Trading Forum.
I think once people realize they are here, they will catch on!.

Just wanted to show off a couple recent additions. Lovin' them!!

2008 Sportkings Autograph - Memorabilia SP'd /40
Couture2008SportkingsAutograph-Memo.jpg

Will go nicely with this badboy I picked up last month:
2008 Donruss Celebrity Cuts Century Patch /50
Couture2008DonrussCelebrityCutsCent.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
pac_rat_76 said:
Very nice Couture's!

Do you happen to know if Lesnar was included in any of the 08 products?

Not that I know of. He's probably too new in the game. Haven't came across anything yet.

I'm routing for Brock. I was pretty impressed with the Herring win. Herring is no joke. Brock has the drive, passion, and talent to do well in MMA. I mean, who in the HW class has his size and speed? He just needs to evolve and adapt more like a Florian and a Griffin type. Thier games are always improving and evolving.
When Lesner got Herring down, he looked lost. Even though he has that collegiate wrestling background, he was sure on what to do while on the mat.
If he can get to a good camp like QUest and train BJJ and learn the game or a good camp like Extreme Couture and learn some standup or Dirty boxing I think that will just add wonders.
We'll see how bad he wants it. I'm routing for him.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
aminors said:
Nice stuff! Wow, I didn't know they made such sweet looking MMA cards.

Anthony
Yeah. there are some nice ones out just recently. (Last 2 months or so)

Donruss Americana Ring Kings (search Ring Kings...you'll see plenty)
Sportkings
Donruss Celebrity Cuts

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Russ,

sweet stuff man!

Im working on the Ring Kings GU'd/Auto set, as well as trying to pick up Couture and other stuff along the way.

That on card auto is sick!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
HPC said:
Russ,

sweet stuff man!

Im working on the Ring Kings GU'd/Auto set, as well as trying to pick up Couture and other stuff along the way.

THanks man! I totally love it. Once I did the research and saw it was SP'd to 40 I hit the BIN FAST! Couture stuff sells REALLY well!!

Good Luck with the set man. It'll look sweet when it's done! THe prices have really taken off!! I should have gotten in on the action on release. Had no idea they would catch fire this quick. Was really hoping to pick up a Couture, Carano, Franklin, & McCarthy. Not sure how well that is going to work... :(

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Russ,

I picked up mccarthy, andrei, rich franklin, cung le, and a frank trigg patch.

...the couture is gonna run me about $125, but, im eyeing one right now i hope i can land!

other than that, i keep losing by only about $5-10 on each card :(

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
HPC said:
Russ,

I picked up mccarthy, andrei, rich franklin, cung le, and a frank trigg patch.

...the couture is gonna run me about $125, but, im eyeing one right now i hope i can land!

other than that, i keep losing by only about $5-10 on each card :(

Not a bad start! I have 4 more enroute thanks to Rogersdad... :)

Yeah, Couture sells REAL well, and prices are all over the place. I hesitated for like 20 seconds when I saw the Couture Sportkings Auto-Mem. I posted above. Did the quick research, found out it was SP'd to 40 and jumped on the $130 BIN. Very happy as it's a great looking piece, and I'm a HUGE couture fan!!

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Russ S. said:
HPC said:
Russ,

sweet stuff man!

THanks man! I totally love it. Once I did the research and saw it was SP'd to 40 I hit the BIN FAST! Couture stuff sells REALLY well!!

Good Luck with the set man. It'll look sweet when it's done! THe prices have really taken off!! I should have gotten in on the action on release. Had no idea they would catch fire this quick. Was really hoping to pick up a Couture, Carano, Franklin, & McCarthy. Not sure how well that is going to work... :(

I just listed my Carano you can find her for bin's sometimes I got mine for 28 but don't like her so relisted it to help pay for my GSP. I just want a rampage now.

Good cards as well!

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Sick Couture cards. He needs to go back to UFC. Dana needs to pay the man his money. I pre-ordered some of the UD MMA stuff, and I am very interested to see how that stuff does. IMO I think it will do well.