Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pack of the "Authentic Jersey" product. SCAN ADDED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
My mom actually bought this for me. Totally didn't expect it. She hasn't bought me cards for a while.

I know there are authentication questions regarding the product, but the cards are still pretty cool.

I pulled a Mark McGwire 2-color patch. It's green and yellow, so it's from his Oakland days. Looks kind of like a number. It's sick!

Sorry, no scan, but I might have one tomorrow.

I also got a pack of 08 Heroes, and pulled a Tim Hudson /499.

None are for trade.

Thanks for looking! :)

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Re: One pack of that "Authentic Baseball Jersey" product.

Are these card regular sized?

zan

MacK

Aug 7, 2008

Zan said:

zan

Well, there's a card, then there's a frame surrounding the card containing the jersey piece.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota

Skorris (CCBC) said:
Zan said:

zan

Well, there's a card, then there's a frame surrounding the card containing the jersey piece.

I've seen scans, hopefully they are real because they look pretty nice IMO

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley

I bought a product that contained this, along with a peice of GU ball they recieved from UD...sadly, it was of Ryan Klesko

MacK

Aug 7, 2008

Rudzud said:
I bought a product that contained this, along with a peice of GU ball they recieved from UD...sadly, it was of Ryan Klesko

I also got a football one. Had a Mike Anderson. :(. lol.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008

McGwireMark2008Patch.jpg

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
nice hit to bad he doesnt hav much of a following anymore

i got a fernanddo valenzuela it sucks the card in the middle was bent in 3 how is that ven possible lol

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
colts1888 said:
nice hit to bad he doesnt hav much of a following anymore

i got a fernanddo valenzuela it sucks the card in the middle was bent in 3 how is that ven possible lol

Well he actually does have quite a following. Not many of your every day fans, but there's a ton of collectors of his. This card will be PC anyway. lol.

G

Mighty Bombjack said:
I pulled this one from the same type product. I don't think they are game-used

Scan175.jpg

Mariners Photo and a Rangers jersey patch...

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Just because something says it is Authentic doesn't mean that it is game used. You can buy Authentic MLB jerseys in sporting goods stores. This product looks like someone picked random baseball cards, trimmed the edges on the card, and inserted a piece of jersey (that could be any player's Authentic MLB jersey).

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
KLARNOLD said:
Just because something says it is Authentic doesn't mean that it is game used. You can buy Authentic MLB jerseys in sporting goods stores. This product looks like someone picked random baseball cards, trimmed the edges on the card, and inserted a piece of jersey (that could be any player's Authentic MLB jersey).

That's exactly right. The back says that the piece is from "an authentic jersey purchased from Upper Deck."

And they didn't trim the edges on the card, it's just framed in the larger card like the jersey swatch. It would be easy to take the card out (which I guess I could do and replace it with a Texas Arod card, but it ain't even worth the time).

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
KLARNOLD said:
Just because something says it is Authentic doesn't mean that it is game used. You can buy Authentic MLB jerseys in sporting goods stores.

Oh, I'm completely aware. I know there are issues about the cards, but I still like the card.

And I don't really see how the patch being from a different team makes it even more possible to be not authentic. We see that a lot in this hobby now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts