Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August 2008 TTM Autograph Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
I posted it on the Baseball board, but I guess its supposed to be here.

Chien-Ming ****; c/o Yankees in exactly 1 month. Signed his '03 Bowman Heritage RC in black sharpie!

COOLWANG.jpg

- John

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Ryan Zink on a 2007 Bowman card, signed in fine blue sharpie, sent to the Charleston RiverDogs on 6/21/08.
Is this better, Sly?????

DANNY

zink001.jpg

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Guess it's somewhat fitting that my first post on this board is in the TTM section, since the TTM thread was what brought me to the BMB years ago.

JJ Putz 2/2 sent to the Mariners in about 3 months

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
subject to change
Glad you lived up to your name and changed over. Great to see that you're here and still working on the TTM's.

RandomH
Thanks for getting the thread started!

DANNY

Is anybody interested in seeing my football successes?

Over the past 18 months I've only sent a handful of baseball. I stopped posting my football returns on Beckett a while back. 95% of the football I send out are cards between 1972 and 1985.

Attachments

• Suter 1.JPG
    Suter 1.JPG
    523 KB · Views: 6
  • Suter 2.JPG
    Suter 2.JPG
    507.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Suter 3.JPG
    Suter 3.JPG
    470.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Suter 4.JPG
    Suter 4.JPG
    448.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Suter 5.JPG
    Suter 5.JPG
    393.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Suter 6.JPG
    Suter 6.JPG
    437 KB · Views: 5
  • Suter 7.JPG
    Suter 7.JPG
    404.8 KB · Views: 6

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Benson said:
Is anybody interested in seeing my football successes?

Over the past 18 months I've only sent a handful of baseball. I stopped posting my football returns on Beckett a while back. 95% of the football I send out are cards between 1972 and 1985.

I have no problem with that. I always put all of my successes on this thread each month. While most of mine are baseball, I also send off some other sports, with football coming a distant second. Also, this is the only TTM/IP section, as there isn't one that is sports specific. I welcome ALL successes.

DANNY

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
dano7 said:
subject to change
Glad you lived up to your name and changed over. Great to see that you're here and still working on the TTM's.

RandomH
Thanks for getting the thread started!

DANNY

Thanks Danny. I had been away from the BMB and collecting in general for the past few months dealing with some family health issues, so it's only thanks to a few great people I met on the BMB that I found about the migration to these boards. Hopefully I should be seeing some more Pirate returns in my mailbox in the next few weeks.

Two in the last week.
Jim Otis - c/o home
11 days, 3/3
otis.jpg
Led the NFC in rushing in 1975.

Renaldo Nehemiah - c/o home
63 days, 2/2
nehemiah.jpg
One of the best hurdlers ever. Held the 110m hurdles world record from 79-89 and the 55m and 60m records as well. Never got to compete in the Olympics due to the boycott in 1980 and playing football in 1984. Probably would have blown the field away in '80 to capture the gold.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
I keep forgetting that we have this board!!

Robin Yount, c/o Home in 22 days
RobinYount.jpg

EDIT: Here is the address I used:

Robin Yount
5001 E. Arabian Way
Paradise Valley, AZ

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
dano7 said:
You did great! I'm 0 for 2, though I last tried in 2003. Congrats.
DANNY

stlalways94 said:
I keep forgetting that we have this board!!

Robin Yount, c/o Home in 22 days
RobinYount.jpg

Thanks Danny! :) I edited my post to include the address I used.

- John

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Pardon my ignorance, but how exactly do you request an autograph through email? Do you just give the person your home address and hope they send you something or what?

Anthony

Members online