Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Slab showoff thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Hey guys, I made a thread just like this on proboards, so let's see those slabs!!
And Gilmore, please come out of hiding and post in this thread...so we all can see that those back pages' scanner totally owns your scanner. ;)

Anthony

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
aminors said:
Hey guys, I made a thread just like this on proboards, so let's see those slabs!!
And Gilmore, please come out of hiding and post in this thread...so we all can see that those back pages' scanner totally owns your scanner. ;)

Anthony

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
ThoseBackPages said:
aminors said:

Anthony

Thought you'd get a kick out of that, now show off some of your amazing scans while you're here. Someone has to get gilmore out of hiding..

Anthony

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
My most recent pickups for my Hodges collection

Blue_HOdges_Graded.jpg

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
aminors said:
ThoseBackPages said:
aminors said:

Anthony

Thought you'd get a kick out of that, now show off some of your amazing scans while you're here. Someone has to get gilmore out of hiding..

Anthony

Ok, this should do the trick! heh

Freeman2007BCDPBlueRefBGS95a.jpgFreeman2007BCDPBlueRefBGS95b.jpg

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
ThoseBackPages said:
aminors said:
ThoseBackPages said:
aminors said:

Anthony

Anthony

Ok, this should do the trick! heh

Freeman2007BCDPBlueRefBGS95a.jpgFreeman2007BCDPBlueRefBGS95b.jpg

stealing a gilmore line:

FREDDDIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as always, your scanner kicks ass. Sweet stuff man.

Anthony

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Just picked this up for my McCormick stash:
McCormickBlackRef.png

....and I always liked this because it's Jake Peavy's 1st card, and it's in Gem form:
PeavyGEMBGS95.jpg

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
ThoseBackPages said:
aminors said:

Anthony

Hello old friend.....I see the fine nine is gone. I guess only true 9.5 collector is the new thing. I like 1-5's ,but collecting Vintage I'll never see a Gem. I buy Modern and sell, to pay for my Vintage addiction.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
I was wondering where many of the graded collectors went. The BGS board is empty besides comments on how BGS messed up the site and the registry. I hope Beckett listens to the suggestions as the site and the registry need improving.

952melvin

Aug 12, 2008
Nice stuff, not real up to times on the prospect stuff thou:

Here is some of my stuff, will post a link to my bucket if you want to further explore.

I own 4 of the 7 9.5's graded, complete master set plus some:
YankeesClippings2.jpg

I'm 10 cards short of the autograph set (10 cards short of a complete 2000 GOTG Master set with Variations actually) 15 of the autos which are BGS graded.
emre0020019.jpg

emre0020013.jpg

emre0020016.jpg

emre0020022.jpg

BGSmantlespieces.jpg

BGSMantlewilliamsjersey.jpg

BGSmauerrookie.jpg

BGSorder60002.jpg

BGSorder60003.jpg

KP34030001.jpg

KPhalloffamecooperstowncalling.jpg

KPprimecutstriostat.jpg