Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its right around the corner.....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
to get ready for the new season?

Me? Well I just participated in my first NHL fantasy draft the other night. I think I am gonna suck big time but who knows. I am looking forward to it. I am also tidying up my collection and doing some research on some of the rookies this year.

What are you guys doing?

Season tickets to your fave team?
Planning a road trip to snag autos?
Picking up a new jersey for your guy?

Lets hear it!

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Unfortunately for me.....don't really live close enough to an NHL team to do a road trip.....Dallas is the closest but it is still a 5 hour trip.

Basically just hoping the Blackhawks finally make a return to the playoffs. I am really looking forward to the New Year's game vs. the Red Wings. Game is being played outside at Wrigley Field.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I am impatiently waiting for my Penguins tickets to arrive in the mail and I am looking forward to rookie camp to start so I can get some autographs. I will also be attending my first preseason game (usually give tickets away) this year since they are going to Sweden and I can't wait 2 additional weeks to see a game.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Well I am a hardcore leaf fan! yeah it's hard lol :lol: but I am very loyal and I want the leafs to make up there minds early.

Lose big time and go after Tavares in the draft, or make a run early.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
so much for going to Penguins rookie camp :( . it is being held in Kitchener, Ontario this year. I guess I will have to go autograph hunting at the full team training camp which starts Sept. 16th.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
pghbuccos said:
so much for going to Penguins rookie camp :( . it is being held in Kitchener, Ontario this year. I guess I will have to go autograph hunting at the full team training camp which starts Sept. 16th.

WOW! are you serious? I am 1hour and 20 mins from Kitchener.

I might make the trip. :)

G

Hey Dave, do you have season tickets?

BTW, I really haven't done much... Got my winter classic jersey in june for my bday.

Going to try to get 5 games this year. Who knows though, we probably have more bandwagoners this year... :evil:

Goals for the team: Caputi makes the roster. They give TK a chance on the 2nd line ( :| )

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I have a half season plan but when they move to the new arena I will have a full season.
I think Caputi will make the team along with Goligoski. I am hoping Caputi is on Sid's line. wishful thinking but he is fast and a great passer.

Members online

Latest posts