Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS 20 Day Service - $5/card! We need to submit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
miguelcabrera said:
i might be willing to do 1 or 2 cards

how long until i need to let you know?

I wouldn't mind doing it, but it would probably be better if someone else was the head of the operation.

Even though I've never had a transaction go bad, I'm not a "big-name" member, so people would probably be more hesitant to do it if I was the submitter.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
numba1yankeefan said:
jays_cards is submitting a bunch of cards and he told me last night that he wouldnt mine submitting some for me and other people.....you should pm him

OK thanks for the tip, I'll PM him.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
miguelcabrera said:
i have one card here i am definetly going to grade......but psa might be at white plains, and i dont know how much that will be.

PSA will not be slabbing at White Plains. They just accept submissions that they take back to CA with them.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
kbob119 said:
numba1yankeefan said:
jays_cards is submitting a bunch of cards and he told me last night that he wouldnt mine submitting some for me and other people.....you should pm him

This is true. Im submitting thursday or friday next week, so the cards would need to be in the mail to me by monday. My S/N on the old Beckett was jpaquette and I have plenty of references to back me up. I have 50 cards on my own going in, so the deal is already met. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
kbob119 said:
numba1yankeefan said:

This is true. Im submitting thursday or friday next week, so the cards would need to be in the mail to me by monday. My S/N on the old Beckett was jpaquette and I have plenty of references to back me up. I have 50 cards on my own going in, so the deal is already met. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

I thought it was you Jay....You still have the Bruce Red X? Nice to see you made it over here as well

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
ahill1 said:
Jays_Cards said:
kbob119 said:
numba1yankeefan said:

I thought it was you Jay....You still have the Bruce Red X? Nice to see you made it over here as well

Yes, I actually have a PSA 10 and BGS 9.5 version now to go along with the Red REF 1/1 in my sig. I didnt hear about these forums until a week or two ago. I had been using SCF, but those forums are terrible. Im much happier back with all the old Beckett guys :D

marterburn

I have 5-6 cards i want to submit, but toward the end of the month. This has been posted numerous times before and I expressed interest in one of those, but if we can get an "official" submission I'd rather submit with that group.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
I believe rainmanesq is sending in an official 20 day order. The cost per card came out to $10 or 11 which includes shipping and insurance both ways and auto grade.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
I am submitting. If your cards are autoed, make sure you include enough $ for the auto. Likewise, if your card is of insanely high $ value, please add in extra $ for the insurance.

Also, fyi, my submission will NOT be sent until 1/31, so if you’re in a rush to have your cards subbed ASAP, you should probably go w/someone else. I think muchuckwagon also said he would be submitting (?). Unfortunately, due to current biz/life obligations, I can't offer an earlier sub date.

Lastly, I live in calif, so if you're mailing cards, leave enough time for them to reach me.

Members online