Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

thejackaryman8 from Beckett...anyone know him ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Hey,

I made a trade with him a week before the changes (on July 30) and haven't got my end... i checked and he didn't registered under this ID on here so i have no clue if he's a member or not.

We exchanged addys by pm, so i don't have his email adress. His real name is Zachary Lucy from Minot, ND.

It was a bv70 trade so i am a bit worried... altought i know there was some issues because of the changes and i understand that (i have been involved in a couple things but everything si fine right now except for this deal).

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Seb

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Thanks to Google, i just found an email adress... let's see what will happen.

If anyone else could help, i will appreciate.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
All right, got in touch with Zach this morning, everything should be setted soon.

Misunderstanding after the Beckett mess.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Seb found my e-mail address this morning and told me about this website...now we've been in touch. I will be going to the post office today to mail out his half and will scan an image of the receipt and posting in here so that Seb will see.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
I will post on here when i will receive the cards.

Both of us have traded on beckett in the past and as i got a very quick answer when i emailed you, i did not hesitate to let you know about this site. :D

Thanks for the great communication and respect i the past 2 days. That's the way it should be.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
sebpoo said:
I will post on here when i will receive the cards.

Both of us have traded on beckett in the past and as i got a very quick answer when i emailed you, i did not hesitated to let you know about this site. :D

Thanks for the great communication and respect i the past 2 days. That's the way it should be.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Just to let the crowd know, i have not received anything from him up to date.

I sent him a PM 10 days ago but it is still in my outbox. The last time he posted was on September 24 i believe.

Link him to this post if he ever come around.

Thanks.