Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If Lincy Wins Cy Young...

If Lincy wins..Darocker80 should

• Sell everything and buy in off season

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
What should I do?

Edit: If i sold its purely to re-buy when baseball isn't in season.

Prices usually don't peak when a player wins an award. It's all about the anticipation and hype building up to it.

If you can make a substantial profit, always sell.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I don't prospect, so I don't think that my response will be any help, but if you plan on re-buying all of the cards again, why not just keep them?

Joe

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan said:
I don't prospect, so I don't think that my response will be any help, but if you plan on re-buying all of the cards again, why not just keep them?

Joe

Uh.. lets think here.

Prices would go back down and he would have $ in his pocket..

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Ian Stewart said:
darocker80 said:
What should I do?

Edit: If i sold its purely to re-buy when baseball isn't in season.

Prices usually don't peak when a player wins an award. It's all about the anticipation and hype building up to it.

If you can make a substantial profit, always sell.
Thanks for the opinion. Well I'd sell right before the season ended.

Edit:
If i sold the black and a chrome and sterling for a lot, maybe in the off season i can buy a lincecum gold auto.

When I mean buy-back it means buy more l incecum.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Also i would like to add the blue and chromes to me seem like 9.5. Sterling too, but not positive on black.

I was thinking at least keep blue since i want a 9.5 and it seems like mine is GEM.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Thanks everyone. I will probably sell everything but the blue (gonna grade it) and hopefully get enough funds to reel in a nice gold ref auto.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
I sold most of my Berkmans and made mega-bucks. I added a cornerstone piece this winter for a fraction of what I sold inferior cards for.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
As with Mauer (like I have done), sell what you have, buy back later.

Or, you could list everything, have you buddy shill bid them and end up winning them, and hold onto them... Oh wait, you did that already? Nevermind then.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
If he wins another Cy Young, you'll probably never be able to afford another Gold 9.5. Or at least shouldn't want to spend the money it would likely cost to re-buy.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
flightposite said:
As with Mauer (like I have done), sell what you have, buy back later.

Or, you could list everything, have you buddy shill bid them and end up winning them, and hold onto them... Oh wait, you did that already? Nevermind then.

:shock: :shock:

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online