Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Topps Football Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Decent, I suppose.

None available.

Notables:

Malcolm Kelly GU

Reggie Bush Gold /2008 (Beautiful card)

Chris Long RC

Das

Aug 7, 2008
nice, I love how these blasters this year have a "hit" a box, UD and topps both provide a bit more value for 19.99 for that hit, didn't know the topps jerseys were rookie ones. what do they look like?

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
I have yet to see a blaster of Topps or Upper Deck around here. I wish they would hit soon, since the local shop errrrrrr theft store is $90+ for Topps and $100+ for UD.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
madman1978 said:
cwells46 said:
I have yet to see a blaster of Topps or Upper Deck around here. I wish they would hit soon, since the local shop errrrrrr theft store is $90+ for Topps and $100+ for UD.

are they selling much at that price ?
damn maybe soon they will wake up and see you can buy it cheaper online

Not really, his excuse is "Well its a tourist town"...

I have started buying all of my wax through D&A's and joining group breaks which I have found to be alot of fun. The owner of the shop is one of the most pompous arrogant jerks known to man and most who USE to frequent the shop know him as "Rick The D@ck"

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Sorry for the delay.. forgot I posted this. :oops:

I'll try to grab a scan sometime.

madman1978

cwells46 said:
madman1978 said:
cwells46 said:

are they selling much at that price ?
damn maybe soon they will wake up and see you can buy it cheaper online

Not really, his excuse is "Well its a tourist town"...

I have started buying all of my wax through D&A's and joining group breaks which I have found to be alot of fun. The owner of the shop is one of the most pompous arrogant jerks known to man and most who USE to frequent the shop know him as "Rick The D@ck"

I know a shop like that
mark up new product like 40 to 50 percent over online prices
they will never learn

Members online