Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First post here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dillywill

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
You sir have one of the nicest collection i have seen! CMB and LMK if ya like anything its a little unorganized so i do have a thread on here ya may wanna look at with some high end

hof-er

Aug 9, 2008
California
Dillywill said:
You sir have one of the nicest collection i have seen! CMB and LMK if ya like anything its a little unorganized so i do have a thread on here ya may wanna look at with some high end

you have some good cards but nothing that I'm after, I like Sayer patch/auto but I don't think I have anything of equal value, what value will you need for it and thanks for the compliment..

Dillywill

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
hof-er said:
Dillywill said:

you have some good cards but nothing that I'm after, I like Sayer patch/auto but I don't think I have anything of equal value, what value will you need for it and thanks for the compliment..
Its #d5/5 so im probably looking around 150 SV? Not really sure i have been offered around 300 BV on it im just looking to see what i can get offered on it i guess!?

hof-er

Aug 9, 2008
California
Dillywill said:
hof-er said:
Dillywill said:

Its #d5/5 so im probably looking around 150 SV? Not really sure i have been offered around 300 BV on it im just looking to see what i can get offered on it i guess!?

will you be interested on my D.Marino auto for it..

Dillywill

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
That Marino is pretty sweet Whatr the BVs on these?
Marino Auto
Favre SOTT Auto
Triple Auto(Just asking haha Awesome Card!)
J Addai Gold Auto
LT rook auto
Mo Drew LMK

hof-er said:
Dillywill said:
[quote="hof-er":eafvwoc2]
Dillywill said:

will you be interested on my D.Marino auto for it..[/quote:eafvwoc2]

hof-er

Aug 9, 2008
California
M.Drew spa $300-350 bv, J.Addai gold $150-200 usually I go by sale values so some of these I don't know, I don't have the beckett with me, I go to the bay and check values and I go from there..

Dillywill said:
Marino Auto
Favre SOTT Auto
J Addai Gold Auto
LT rook auto
Mo Drew LMK

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
what do you need for the maris? just kidding, glad it got there and glad you found this place. do you have any interst in football rookies? some are high-end, so i didn't know if you could move them out west. just let me know.

Pete Reiser 2006 SP Legendary Cuts Cut Cut Autograph 04/75 BV=$150

Marcus Allen 2006 National Treasures Jersey 01/25 BV=$40

Calvin Johnson 2007 SP Rookie Threads Lettermen "S" Autograph 034/150 BV=$150

Matt Leinart 2006 National Treasures Lettermen "S" Autograph 80/80 BV=$150

Marshawn Lynch 2007 SP Rookie Threads Lettermen "L" Autograph 13/75 BV=$60

Laurence Maroney 2006 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor 26/75 BV=$120

Brady Quinn 2007 Topps TX Exclusive Autograph BV=$150

Bob Sanders 2007 SP Authentic By the Letter "A" Autograph 48/70 BV=$60

Dillywill

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Heres the SVs i found on Ebay LMK if im off on anything and make me an offer

Favre Auto-None have ended on the bay the average favre sells 100-140
Marino Auto- None ended on the bay the average auto sells below 100
Trip-Sells excess of 400
No mo drew exquisites have ended
Mo Drew SPA Sells from 90-120
LT- none have ended
Addai Bowman sterling Gold Sells 40-50

hof-er said:
M.Drew spa $300-350 bv, J.Addai gold $150-200 usually I go by sale values so some of these I don't know, I don't have the beckett with me, I go to the bay and check values and I go from there..

Dillywill said:
Marino Auto
Favre SOTT Auto
J Addai Gold Auto
LT rook auto
Mo Drew LMK

hof-er

Aug 9, 2008
California
mzchops said:
i like the emmitt/sanders/brown triple lmk if you see anything thanks

your going for the nice stuff, hmm I can use your Marino triple auto, Favre cut auto, Marino/Elway auto, Marino cut auto.. what values you have on this..

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
hof-er said:
mzchops said:
i like the emmitt/sanders/brown triple lmk if you see anything thanks

your going for the nice stuff, hmm I can use your Marino triple auto, Favre cut auto, Marino/Elway auto, Marino cut auto.. what values you have on this..
thanks for the look but those are nft

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
rob167 said:
what do you need for the maris? just kidding, glad it got there and glad you found this place. do you have any interst in football rookies? some are high-end, so i didn't know if you could move them out west. just let me know.

Pete Reiser 2006 SP Legendary Cuts Cut Cut Autograph 04/75 BV=$150

Marcus Allen 2006 National Treasures Jersey 01/25 BV=$40

Calvin Johnson 2007 SP Rookie Threads Lettermen "S" Autograph 034/150 BV=$150

Matt Leinart 2006 National Treasures Lettermen "S" Autograph 80/80 BV=$150

Marshawn Lynch 2007 SP Rookie Threads Lettermen "L" Autograph 13/75 BV=$60

Laurence Maroney 2006 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor 26/75 BV=$120

Brady Quinn 2007 Topps TX Exclusive Autograph BV=$150

Bob Sanders 2007 SP Authentic By the Letter "A" Autograph 48/70 BV=$60

Dillywill

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Not really looking for the game used... Who's on it? I can't view buckets right now. Although I'm not sure even then if the SVs match up

hof-er

Aug 9, 2008
California
Dillywill said:
Not really looking for the game used... Who's on it? I can't view buckets right now. Although I'm not sure even then if the SVs match up

it's P.Manning/Harrison/Freeney, I also have the M.Jordan N.Carolina game use,..any ideas LMK.

Dillywill

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
hof-er said:
Dillywill said:

it's P.Manning/Harrison/Freeney, I also have the M.Jordan N.Carolina game use,..any ideas LMK.
Nothing really matches from what i have seen on the bay marinos sell less than 100 and the triple and the jordan would sell 15ish each..