Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay bucks promotions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone use these?

I used one a few weeks ago to get my wife a subscription to People for Christmas, and it netted me $30 in eBay Bucks. Now, I just set up her flower delivery through Pro Flowers and got an additional $10 in Bucks.

I'm not pimping it or anything, just wondering if anyone else has had a chance to use it? I'd only use it if I needed something they were offering and was going to buy it anyway.

Those of you toying with the idea of getting Netflix or Gamefly should look at the offers going.

Why not?

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
thelesquad said:
Thanks. Just ordered the wife some flowers...

I did this too! Plus the Sherry's Berry's - they will be sent to her but I will eat them!!!

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Nice Hive!

They should let you schedule "spontaneous" deliveries once a quarter or something and then shoot you a text right before they are delivered so you can take credit.

Tell me that's not a great idea!

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
hive17 said:
Anyone use these?

I used one a few weeks ago to get my wife a subscription to People for Christmas, and it netted me $30 in eBay Bucks. Now, I just set up her flower delivery through Pro Flowers and got an additional $10 in Bucks.

Do you have a link for the People mag deal? Every week my wife goes grocery shopping (with my debit card) & gets the People magazine. The $200+ a year for that magazine is getting old!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Cobra29svt said:
hive17 said:
Anyone use these?

Do you have a link for the People mag deal? Every week my wife goes grocery shopping (with my debit card) & gets the People magazine. The $200+ a year for that magazine is getting old!

Sorry, they just randomly show up in the "deals" protion of the eBay Bucks part of eBay (just click on your current Bucks total).

I didn't see People, but they have "US Magazine" up right now.

Also, if anyone is considering Direct TV at the moment, there is a $50 kick-back.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
hive17 said:
If anyone wants $10 in eBucks and doesn't mind a $39 subscription to SI, there is a good offer up right now. FYI, $39 is the standard rate from SI and other places. Sure, you can get it a discounted rate at one of those other places, but if you want the eBucks, why not?

https://www.trialpay.com/custom/ebay/?sid=nY+sHZ2PrBmdj6wVnY+sEZ2PrA2dj6wBkIKgDZCKqQudj6x9nY+seQ==

If you want SI this is what I did the other day, used this deal:
https://subscription.si.com/storefront/ ... nk=1005085

Since I already have Madden 2012 I will throw it on Ebay where brand new unopened it is selling for $35-$40. Essentially my 1 year SI subscription is going to cost me less than $5.

Members online