Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your collection/mancave rooms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
I know this has been discussed a few times, but I searched back a little ways and didn't find what I was looking for. Either way its always a fun topic. How do you guys have your stuff displayed?? I am working on going through my room right now and I am looking for creative ideas on how to display memorabilia and how to store or display cards. Pictures and suggestions would be awesome!

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
It's still not complete yet, but I have 10 of the IKEA Detolf cases around the office:

9c6d3c77.jpg

c4013790.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I currently don't have anything displayed. I used to have a room where I kept everything and that worked great but I am currently packaging up my entire collection for storage.

That said, I wish I had this.

[youtube:3dv3h6dk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCfBVgokdoM&list=FLPCY9UVhyVw_DoHL3kctJyw&index=17&feature=plpp_video[/youtube:3dv3h6dk]

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
nevermore said:
thelesquad - Very nice display

Here is my collection, very modest in comparison to most.

after.jpg
Mine is very similar to that, except for those icky Yankee stickers. =P I also have a wide box that holds all of my larger cards/slabs and a small baseball display case that holds a dozen signed balls.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
thelesquad said:
It's still not complete yet, but I have 10 of the IKEA Detolf cases around the office:

be very careful around these Ikea cases, it is VERY EASY for the shelves to collapse

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
thelesquad said:

be very careful around these Ikea cases, it is VERY EASY for the shelves to collapse
So you are saying I should not display my bowling ball collection in those?! :lol:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
alexs64 said:
scotty21690 said:
G $MONEY$ said:
thelesquad said:

So you are saying I should not display my bowling ball collection in those?! :lol:

You have a BALL collection? :shock:
Better than a-hole collection :::coughjeffcough::: :lol:

Members online