Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Badmera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CandGcards

Sep 2, 2008
so here is what happened. I traded him an austin Jackson xfractor auto for a laundry list of things. He wanted a confirmation number from me stating that I shipped and i agreed because that is good business. He also gave me one. His was fake. The austin jackson was delivered to him on Wed of this week and I still have nothing.

Not only that but he states that he sent me cards but forgot what we agreed upon so he just sent some cards that he thought would do and the ones that he could remember. Until tonight he has been communicating with me telling me that he is going to make it up to me and that he will get me the cards. I have nothing.

oh and two of the cards he agreed to trade he traded to someone else and he said he will find them on ebay purchase them and then ship them to me. This all sounds good but the second confirmation number he gave me stating the first batch of cards he sent also comes up with no tracking info.

I feel like crap just handing someone an Austin Jackson auto for free. I guess I have his address and could make like suck for him but I don't really know what to do. If for some reason he does come through on this deal i will erase this post and even post that he is a man of his word just a little slow on delivery.

I am also a man of my word...I just put in the tracking number that he gave me and it seems as if he has sent something out...not sure what but we will find out...

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
CandGcards said:
so here is what happened. I traded him an austin Jackson xfractor auto for a laundry list of things. He wanted a confirmation number from me stating that I shipped and i agreed because that is good business. He also gave me one. His was fake. The austin jackson was delivered to him on Wed of this week and I still have nothing.

Not only that but he states that he sent me cards but forgot what we agreed upon so he just sent some cards that he thought would do and the ones that he could remember. Until tonight he has been communicating with me telling me that he is going to make it up to me and that he will get me the cards. I have nothing.

oh and two of the cards he agreed to trade he traded to someone else and he said he will find them on ebay purchase them and then ship them to me. This all sounds good but the second confirmation number he gave me stating the first batch of cards he sent also comes up with no tracking info.

I feel like crap just handing someone an Austin Jackson auto for free. I guess I have his address and could make like suck for him but I don't really know what to do. If for some reason he does come through on this deal i will erase this post and even post that he is a man of his word just a little slow on delivery.

I am also a man of my word...I just put in the tracking number that he gave me and it seems as if he has sent something out...not sure what but we will find out...

Please PM all the details and i'll see what i can find out.

Members online

Latest posts