User Tag List

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 415

Thread: Braun exonterated

  1. #16
    Senior Member LazerShow15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,117
     dealsatsecuredsports
     securedsports
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Someone here will always find the negative in all of this, why not just say it as it is #1 Good for MLB and #2 good for the Brewers and #3 good for baseball fans and #4 good for me because I would have never gotten that love for baseball back.


    "Collecting Everything and Anything Dustin Pedroia Related"

  2. #17
    Senior Member hive17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,913
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    From article:

    "Someone familiar with the decision said the appeal went Braun's way not so much on contesting the result of the test but the testing process itself, some kind of technicality"

    not exactly a complete exoneration there...
    Which is what make the leak so damaging in the first place. This is exhibit A in what the MLBPA feared would heppen with the testing process. Someone would be in position to win an appeal or not get flagged, but news would get out and that player's rep would be ruined anyway.
    "I'm an acquired taste; if you don't like me, you should acquire some taste!"-- Stephen Colbert

    Trade album Personal Collection

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Marlton NJ
    Posts
    3,157
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    look what the drugs did to him... In a couple of years he looks so much different. LOL
    2005

    2007
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    https://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

    Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

  4. #19
    Senior Member alexs64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Ca
    Posts
    12,321
     alexarmijo2009
     @AlexGArmijo
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Quote Originally Posted by hive17
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    From article:

    "Someone familiar with the decision said the appeal went Braun's way not so much on contesting the result of the test but the testing process itself, some kind of technicality"

    not exactly a complete exoneration there...
    Which is what make the leak so damaging in the first place. This is exhibit A in what the MLBPA feared would heppen with the testing process. Someone would be in position to win an appeal or not get flagged, but news would get out and that player's rep would be ruined anyway.
    So we can all agree he pissed dirty and got off because someone didn't use gloves? Nice.
    Alex: Andre Ethier SUPER COLLECTOR

    FLICKR: Andre Ethier PC

    YouTube Channel: Alex Armijo


  5. #20
    Senior Member hive17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,913
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Quote Originally Posted by alexs64
    Quote Originally Posted by hive17
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    From article:

    "Someone familiar with the decision said the appeal went Braun's way not so much on contesting the result of the test but the testing process itself, some kind of technicality"

    not exactly a complete exoneration there...
    Which is what make the leak so damaging in the first place. This is exhibit A in what the MLBPA feared would heppen with the testing process. Someone would be in position to win an appeal or not get flagged, but news would get out and that player's rep would be ruined anyway.
    So we can all agree he pissed dirty and got off because someone didn't use gloves? Nice.
    No. We might be able to agree that someone f-ed up the test so bad that it couldn't count.

    But you're right: Dodger fans will forever be able to color anything he does with this shadow. So it really a good day for you too!
    "I'm an acquired taste; if you don't like me, you should acquire some taste!"-- Stephen Colbert

    Trade album Personal Collection

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,890
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Quote Originally Posted by alexs64
    Quote Originally Posted by hive17
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    From article:

    "Someone familiar with the decision said the appeal went Braun's way not so much on contesting the result of the test but the testing process itself, some kind of technicality"

    not exactly a complete exoneration there...
    Which is what make the leak so damaging in the first place. This is exhibit A in what the MLBPA feared would heppen with the testing process. Someone would be in position to win an appeal or not get flagged, but news would get out and that player's rep would be ruined anyway.
    So we can all agree he pissed dirty and got off because someone didn't use gloves? Nice.
    There's a better chance the actual testing of his sample was done improperly OR the chain of custody of his sample was compromised. In the case of the latter, that is a pretty significant reason to throw out a case.

  7. #22
    Senior Member ThoseBackPages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,986
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    OJ Simpson was found innocent in a court of law.

    We all know he wasnt
    What you collect is awesome, what i collect sucks.

  8. #23
    Senior Member alexs64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Ca
    Posts
    12,321
     alexarmijo2009
     @AlexGArmijo
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoseBackPages
    OJ Simpson was found innocent in a court of law.

    We all know he wasnt
    THANKS TOPPS!!!
    Alex: Andre Ethier SUPER COLLECTOR

    FLICKR: Andre Ethier PC

    YouTube Channel: Alex Armijo


  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,890
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Suck it haters. If I was Braun I'd be sueing somebody.

  10. #25
    Senior Member notjomommasclint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a forehead south of your moms belly button
    Posts
    7,219
     venomous4545
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Quote Originally Posted by alexs64
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoseBackPages
    OJ Simpson was found innocent in a court of law.

    We all know he wasnt
    THANKS TOPPS!!!
    thanks richard!!!

    see what i did there?

    however i will bow to your knowledge of all things dick and dick related.
    I'm not a hater!!! I'm a counter hype specialist

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,219
     wax.czar
     wax.czar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Quote Originally Posted by hive17

    No. We might be able to agree that someone f-ed up the test so bad that it couldn't count.

    But you're right: Dodger fans will forever be able to color anything he does with this shadow. So it really a good day for you too!
    One person f-ed up the test: Ryan Braun. He failed it. He won an appeal. It's a MLB conspiracy that he's on the opening day roster.

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,890
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Quote Originally Posted by jrinne
    Suck it haters. If I was Braun I'd be sueing somebody.
    God am I glad I don't live in Wisconsin...

  13. #28
    Senior Member alexs64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Ca
    Posts
    12,321
     alexarmijo2009
     @AlexGArmijo
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Quote Originally Posted by notjomommasclint
    Quote Originally Posted by alexs64
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoseBackPages
    OJ Simpson was found innocent in a court of law.

    We all know he wasnt
    THANKS TOPPS!!!
    thanks richard!!!

    see what i did there?

    however i will bow to your dick.


    See what I did there??? STFU already and get off my Johnson.
    Alex: Andre Ethier SUPER COLLECTOR

    FLICKR: Andre Ethier PC

    YouTube Channel: Alex Armijo


  14. #29
    Senior Member markakis8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,081
     carddash
     carddash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    What a bunch of malarkey. I was rooting for him. But for it to be overturned by a technicality in the testing? Ugh.

  15. #30
    Senior Member LazerShow15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,117
     dealsatsecuredsports
     securedsports
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Braun exonterated

    Quote Originally Posted by markakis8
    What a bunch of malarkey. I was rooting for him. But for it to be overturned by a technicality in the testing? Ugh.
    It wouldn't matter what word they used, technicality, or mistake, or tainted, all of you would be hanging on those words. Technicality could mean a million things.


    "Collecting Everything and Anything Dustin Pedroia Related"

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •