Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I refuse to click on a video with a guy that has no pants on and no arms. Armless means nothing to me, but I do not want to see a dude with no pants on intentionally or un-intentionally

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
About 40 seconds in, he says he and baseball cards go back to 1985, when he traded for two Wally Joyner cards.
Wally World didn't even have a rookie card until 1987 (1986 if you count traded/update cards and a Fleer boxed set card.) ::facepalm::
Is it really that hard to check your facts when putting that much effort into a video?
But it was kind of funny.
Somebody posted a link to that video on here a few years ago.

jlyles

Jan 28, 2010
wolfmanalfredo said:
I refuse to click on a video with a guy that has no pants on and no arms. Armless means nothing to me, but I do not want to see a dude with no pants on intentionally or un-intentionally

He is wearing pants and does have arms. There is a naked guy at the end though. You should at least read the book this film is based on, it's a great love story.

Members online