Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best pen/marker to get Pucks signed with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Im wondering what everyone here thinks works the best on pucks? I kinda know paint pens..but is there one kind/brand better than another? I use a few different ones on black bats..but havent played around on pucks yet.
Im hoping to hit up either the Providence Bruins or springfield falcons sometime within the next week or so.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
I use a marker I get from Wal-mart. Come in packs of 4 or 5. They are Roseart or something. Pen is black and the cap is color of ink. Blue, gold, green, silver, and 1 other. They are like paint pens but a marker. Work really well on pucks

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
thanks.
Im going to pick up a few of those 99 cent blank pucks at dicks sporting goods and try a few markers/pens.
I picked up the ones you mentioned...so I'll give those a shot.

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
Silver Sharpie/Silver Paint Pen are your best bets. I think the paint pen looks better but they are more expensive for TTMers like myself. So I stick with the metalic sharpies and buy them bulk on eBay.

But if you are getting these autos IP, I would suggest the paint pen.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
thanks..i'll try those out.

My main worry is I dont want the athlete to sign soo fast that theres gaps in the ink/paint...or it comes out too faint to read.

Thats where my testing is gonna come in handy. lol :D

Members online