User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Capitals Collection

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    619
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Capitals Collection

    Well I finally have got around to scanning all of my Caps auto's. Most I have owned for a long time. I have started to pick up some new items and am looking to start building a nice Caps collection.

    I also will be purchasing full season tickets for 09-10 this coming week when they go on sale. If only Angelos would care about his team like Leonsis does.

    Here are some of my recent pickups... and here is a link to all of my Caps Cards http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/a ... 0Capitals/

    ROCK THE RED!






    Congrats to Green too, hopefully he can make it 9 in a row today!
    Collecting All Orioles - Adam Jones / Nick Markakis / 220+ Different Certified Orioles Auto's / 350+ O's 1/1's
    Also Collecting Washington Capitals - Capitals High Gloss

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,162
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    very nice collection

  3. #3
    Senior Member pghbuccos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PixBurgh
    Posts
    20,965
     pghbuccos
     pghreid
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    yes it is a very nice collection even if it is of the Crapitals .

  4. #4
    Senior Member G $MONEY$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    14,156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    Nice collection man, keep it up!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    6,828
     imac220
     ianmac220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    Really nice collection! That Fehr patch is sweet!
    - Ian

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    Wow you got some real nice patches!
    [center:1zjsg87m]Only Collecting Mike Green of the Washington Capitals
    214ish/648 or 31.79%
    [/center:1zjsg87m]

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    Dang you got that Langway/Green patch. I just got some paypal in and was gonna hit the Bin but you beat me too it.
    [center:1zjsg87m]Only Collecting Mike Green of the Washington Capitals
    214ish/648 or 31.79%
    [/center:1zjsg87m]

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    619
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Dang you got that Langway/Green patch. I just got some paypal in and was gonna hit the Bin but you beat me too it.
    Which one? I actually picked up 2 in the last few days.
    Collecting All Orioles - Adam Jones / Nick Markakis / 220+ Different Certified Orioles Auto's / 350+ O's 1/1's
    Also Collecting Washington Capitals - Capitals High Gloss

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    4,134
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    Nice stuff! Need a Backstrom Future Watch RC AUto?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by allstarauction
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Dang you got that Langway/Green patch. I just got some paypal in and was gonna hit the Bin but you beat me too it.
    Which one? I actually picked up 2 in the last few days.
    The one with the 35 with the $19.99 BIN/BO. Did you get the one /10 as well?
    [center:1zjsg87m]Only Collecting Mike Green of the Washington Capitals
    214ish/648 or 31.79%
    [/center:1zjsg87m]

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    619
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarauction
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Dang you got that Langway/Green patch. I just got some paypal in and was gonna hit the Bin but you beat me too it.
    Which one? I actually picked up 2 in the last few days.
    The one with the 35 with the $19.99 BIN/BO. Did you get the one /10 as well?
    Yeah, I picked that up too after about 20 offers back and forth over the 5 times he posted the card.
    Collecting All Orioles - Adam Jones / Nick Markakis / 220+ Different Certified Orioles Auto's / 350+ O's 1/1's
    Also Collecting Washington Capitals - Capitals High Gloss

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Capitals Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by allstarauction
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarauction
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Dang you got that Langway/Green patch. I just got some paypal in and was gonna hit the Bin but you beat me too it.
    Which one? I actually picked up 2 in the last few days.
    The one with the 35 with the $19.99 BIN/BO. Did you get the one /10 as well?
    Yeah, I picked that up too after about 20 offers back and forth over the 5 times he posted the card.
    Ha I feel your pain on that. I tried to work out something on sportscardforum and he said he lowest he'd take on an offer was $35. You'd think with the streak and all, he'd want more than that but I guess not.
    [center:1zjsg87m]Only Collecting Mike Green of the Washington Capitals
    214ish/648 or 31.79%
    [/center:1zjsg87m]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •