Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Capitals Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Well I finally have got around to scanning all of my Caps auto's. Most I have owned for a long time. I have started to pick up some new items and am looking to start building a nice Caps collection.

I also will be purchasing full season tickets for 09-10 this coming week when they go on sale. If only Angelos would care about his team like Leonsis does.

Here are some of my recent pickups... and here is a link to all of my Caps Cards http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/a ... 0Capitals/

ROCK THE RED!

PotiTom1.jpg
FehrEric1.jpg
CiccarelliOatesLangway1.jpg
FedorovKozlov1.jpg

Congrats to Green too, hopefully he can make it 9 in a row today!

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Dang you got that Langway/Green patch. I just got some paypal in and was gonna hit the Bin but you beat me too it.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Terry said:
Dang you got that Langway/Green patch. I just got some paypal in and was gonna hit the Bin but you beat me too it.

Which one? I actually picked up 2 in the last few days.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
allstarauction said:
Terry said:

The one with the 35 with the $19.99 BIN/BO. Did you get the one /10 as well? :x

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Terry said:
allstarauction said:
Terry said:

Yeah, I picked that up too after about 20 offers back and forth over the 5 times he posted the card.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
allstarauction said:
Terry said:
allstarauction said:
Terry said:

Yeah, I picked that up too after about 20 offers back and forth over the 5 times he posted the card.

Ha I feel your pain on that. I tried to work out something on sportscardforum and he said he lowest he'd take on an offer was $35. You'd think with the streak and all, he'd want more than that but I guess not. :?

Members online