Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cause I'm Frank!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
[youtube:3uevo2wr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8xacwX3uB4&feature=related[/youtube:3uevo2wr]

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
...are you serial :?: ...
I have a friend that looks like him. You know the kind, where the forehead and the top of the head is too big compared to the guy's face.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
:lol: This was definately my random thread of the day. I just thought it was kinda funny... You should see some of the hate he gets in the comments..

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Most, if not all, of the comments are stupid, but he needs to be humiliated so he will never attempt to do something like that again.
ever

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Really, Frank? Really? You are blacker than the dark?

Kids these days are amazing, how someone can be this big of a tool but yet be SO pleased with himself, it's amazing.

This is what happens when everyone gets a trophy.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
flightposite said:
Really, Frank? Really? You are blacker than the dark?

Kids these days are amazing, how someone can be this big of a tool but yet be SO pleased with himself, it's amazing.

This is what happens when everyone gets a trophy.

ahahahahahahahaha I like that. :lol: I wonder what his trophy looks like...

Great parenting!

Vincesanity

Feb 14, 2009
Temple TX
Snyper said:
Vincesanity said:
Brian quit trying to get publicity for your son.

Hey link me to that Exquisite website you had please.

yaaaa....well I went to change it up and add some new stuff so I deleted everything and then never got back around to it. Sooo there is nothing left on the site, sorry bro.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
Parents....Please know what you child is doing as much as possible and slap the **** out of them when they moronic stuff like this.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
I only made it half way through and had to stop it. I assume I didn't miss much the second half. This kid needs to find other things to do with his free time. It appears that athletics is not in his future either.

Members online

Latest posts