Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Stanton auto is a damn shame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

/10

Aug 1, 2011
George_Calfas said:
Looks like too large of a tip.

These rocked last year and this year I have seen few attractive enough to bid on.

I've wondered if this will drive up demand for the nicer of the lot. Some of last year's were streaky also, and it just ruins the eye appeal on items that become a bit hard to justify with imperfections.

jimfalbo21

May 22, 2011
Newark, OH
I use deco-paint pens (i think that is the industry standard) for IP auto's, usually on photo's...you have to prime them a bit before you write, Topps employees should know... BTW they do make a thin point paint pen, so there is no reason for those ugly fat auto's. And I hope they didn't use a silver sharpie, those are garbage!

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
jimfalbo21 said:
I use deco-paint pens (i think that is the industry standard) for IP auto's, usually on photo's...you have to prime them a bit before you write, Topps employees should know... BTW they do make a thin point paint pen, so there is no reason for those ugly fat auto's. And I hope they didn't use a silver sharpie, those are garbage!
The ones from last year and those inceptions were both done in deco or prismacolor, can't remember which, but they're both equivalent. These are most definitely in silver sharpie, probably to cut costs.

Members online

Latest posts