Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********The Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
After bouncing PMs with Alex D and seeing a mention of Johan Santana early in the thread, I almost forgot I have this quad patch card featuring both. Here's the scan:

2009 UD Sweet Swatch Memorabilia Quad Patches #ed 1/5 :mrgreen:
sweetpatches.jpg

I find it a bit annoying that UD would sometimes use old pics & cuts from a player's former team (Santana).

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
I like Call of Duty.
I stopped playing it religiously ever since Black Ops came out...

It's a good thing though because now I have time to play other awesome games :cool: I will always love Modern Warfare 2, though. I always played in a party in that game, S&D almost every night. So much fun.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
FrostyCollects said:
After bouncing PMs with Alex D and seeing a mention of Johan Santana early in the thread, I almost forgot I have this quad patch card featuring both. Here's the scan:

2009 UD Sweet Swatch Memorabilia Quad Patches #ed 1/5 :mrgreen:
sweetpatches.jpg

I find it a bit annoying that UD would sometimes use old pics & cuts from a player's former team (Santana).

:shock: :shock: :shock: Would LOVE to work a trade/deal for you on that!!! I see its serial numbered with a 1 though ;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
steve-a-reno said:
Great stuff Alex! Now all you need is one of these (top right corner).

vintagelot1.jpg

:shock: I would DEFINITELY need one of those! If ever available you know who is interested :cool: This was the first Marion auto/card I picked up a couple months ago:

today2.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
metallicalex777 said:
steve-a-reno said:
Great stuff Alex! Now all you need is one of these (top right corner).

vintagelot1.jpg

:shock: I would DEFINITELY need one of those! If ever available you know who is interested :cool: This was the first Marion auto/card I picked up a couple months ago:

today2.jpg

Lucky! Such a beautiful sig he has!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hey Richard, thank you for the awesome prize from the NCAA Final Four contest!

I won second prize and received a Topps value box blaster and a giant stack of Heritage Heroes cards!

Did pretty well with the value box.

I got two redemptions (got two player coins out of them), a Willie Mays refractor, and some cool inserts from the Topps packs.

From the two Heritage packs I got three SPs, including a pretty rare Jered Weaver Image Swap Variation! Always great to add stuff to my Angel collection!

Thanks again, Richard. It was very much appreciated!

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Andrew, you did well in Richard's contest.

Just checked my pending redemptions from Topps, noticed that my Kendry Morales 2011 Museum Collection Auto has been marked "Shipped". :D

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Got these in the mail today:

Don't know much about this...just always see the "Mantel" one so I figured I'd pick this up since it's old and King Hank!
1334202319820.jpg

I went to High School with "Chuck" and would love to get more of his stuff. Right now he's playing for the Charlotte Knights. Anyone go to their games?
1334202346257.jpg

And I just got this because I need something to trade and got it at a decent price.
1334202363452.jpg

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
hoopster3977 said:
Andrew, you did well in Richard's contest.

Just checked my pending redemptions from Topps, noticed that my Kendry Morales 2011 Museum Collection Auto has been marked "Shipped". :D

Big fan of Kendry. Hoping he can have a great year.

Post up that card when you get it, Ralph! :)

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Andrew, you probably did better than the grand prize winner... :lol:

Oh, since you're a LAA fan, I will be including an Angel in my next update... :cool:

EDIT: Actually, 2 Angels...one current and one former. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts