Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay WOW..... And they PAID!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
So I listed my last 3 Cespedes chrome's hoping just to get higher than what they were auctioning for.... sold 3.... Best offers on the 3 were 20, 25 and the last one sold at the Buy It Now...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Bowman-Chr ... 231c0334c0

Even if these cards go up to Harper USA money... I don't think I paid more than $3 per at most.... so I'm happy.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Congrats on the sale.
I think it did so well because you put HOT in the title.... I can't hit the BIN fast enough if a seller puts that.... :p

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
I got 40 for my Sterling... pretty happy with that, especially since it was a nickle card not long ago.

Save those commons! :D

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
rebelpawn said:
Congrats on the sale.
I think it did so well because you put HOT in the title.... I can't hit the BIN fast enough if a seller puts that.... :p

hahahaha

awww thanks!!!

I mean... heres my thinking with that.... I just try to use up every available character available in my listings.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
ChasHawk said:
I sold mine two days ago, and I honestly don't get why people are hitting such high BINs when auctions are averaging $15 or so.
Because you can't buy auctions NOW!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
scotty21690 said:
ChasHawk said:
I sold mine two days ago, and I honestly don't get why people are hitting such high BINs when auctions are averaging $15 or so.
Because you can't buy auctions NOW!
I guess there just really is no accounting for impatience and stupidity.

These are going to be $2 cards again any day now... ::facepalm:: :lol:

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
They haven't been $2 for a while... and with ESPN writing crazy articles saying he is on pace to hit 81 home runs.... they may only go even crazier...

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats on the sales! I still have 2 nice Cespedes cards that I should probably sell. I hate selling nice cards from my collection, but the prices his cards are getting almost demands it.

I sold 4 nice cards late last year (during the first Cespedes heat wave) and they were turned in to my 2011 BCDP autograph set. A lot of that money went to Mr. Witmer. :lol: With 2012 Bowman arriving soon, I guess it's time to say goodbye to the last 2. That'll leave me with just one BC base card and one TC base card. Of course, if he goes all medieval and breaks Bonds' record or something stupid like that I'm going to be pissed. :)

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
ChasHawk said:
Once his first card in an Oakland uni comes out, these will be worth WAY less.

I will respectfully disagree with this. See Harper USA vs Nationals. I know Harper USA is SP compared to the base Nats uni, but there is no way these drop too much after the A's uni is released. The only way the become worth WAY less is if he stops producing. One mans opinion.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
jbrown said:
ChasHawk said:
Once his first card in an Oakland uni comes out, these will be worth WAY less.
I will respectfully disagree with this. See Harper USA vs Nationals. I know Harper USA is SP compared to the base Nats uni, but there is no way these drop too much after the A's uni is released. The only way the become worth WAY less is if he stops producing. One mans opinion.
WAY more hype surrounding Harper.

Members online

Latest posts