Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Daily Thread 4/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Mark Trumbo hit a massive bomb against Liriano.

Not many games today though.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Excellent outing for Gio Gonzalez. 7 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 7 K.

Oh, and he got his first Major League hit.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
My Nats Jersey is at the Nats Home Opener.
I however, am not!!

Enjoy the game seanho!!

I have free tickets (5) to next Thursday game vs. Houston. :)

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Miracle at Wrigley: Cubs score 5 in the 3rd (so far) off Greinke. Double followed by 5 singles...and a Soriano stolen base! :eek:

Update: My condolences if Zack Greinke is on your fantasy team. 3.2 IP, 7 ER, 9 H.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Hell of a comeback by the Twins. Hopefully they can get the win.

Willingham is absolutely crushing the ball so far this year. Hopefully it keeps up...And Morneau's homer definitely took me back to 2006...

Also, hope Scott Woods is okay and wasn't seriously injured during the play with Span.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Sjrmn91 said:

Willingham is absolutely crushing the ball so far this year. Hopefully it keeps up...And Morneau's homer definitely took me back to 2006...

Also, hope Scott Woods is okay and wasn't seriously injured during the play with Span.

I could be mistaken, but I thought it was Downs that got spiked. Span looked like he was going to be hurt to after tripping.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
wolfmanalfredo said:
Sjrmn91 said:

I could be mistaken, but I thought it was Downs that got spiked. Span looked like he was going to be hurt to after tripping.

Yes, you are correct. This is what happens when you do homework whilst watching the game. lol.

It'd be really great if Capps could do his job properly...

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Sjrmn91 said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
Sjrmn91 said:

Yes, you are correct. This is what happens when you do homework whilst watching the game. lol.

It'd be really great if Capps could do his job properly...

I still feel perkins and capps should reverse roles, we'll see how it works out though. Had a 3 run cushion to work with, but he definitely got himself into and out of a stressfull inning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts