Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do you want your favorite team to pick in the draft?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Every year for the past 5-6 years I've wanted the Steelers to pick a CB in the 1st round and they never do. This year, I want want either a CB or an ILB.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've been waiting for Dallas to take a High pick Safety since Woodson retired...

And I actually HATE their current starter Gerald Sensabaugh! HATE!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Matt Kalil. I also want him to be as good as advertised. Then I want Marvin McNutt in Round 2.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Not first round, but I want the Bengals to get best RB available in 2nd round or perhaps 3rd

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
I hope the Redskins shock the world and don't draft either Luck or RG3. With Rex Grossman in his walk year (of his newly signed 1-year deal) I believe he will elevate his game to the next level. Instead of drafting a risky QB prospect the Skins should build around Rex, as he shown to be one of the most consistent QBs in the game and takes care of the football better than anyone else.

Just my .02.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Thankfully the talk of the Cowboys taking a QB early have died down...

But the Iggles have only worked 4 guys IP so far and one of them is Tannehill. The others are: Floyd, Poe and Brockers. I can definitely see them moving up (for Kuechly?) or down in the First Round. It's kinda interesting that they are right behind Dallas again, and both teams could really affect each others' strategy...

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I hope the Redskins shock the world and don't draft either Luck or RG3. With Rex Grossman in his walk year (of his newly signed 1-year deal) I believe he will elevate his game to the next level. Instead of drafting a risky QB prospect the Skins should build around Rex, as he shown to be one of the most consistent QBs in the game and takes care of the football better than anyone else.

Just my .02.

Are you retarded?

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'd like the Dolphins to select Andrew Luck, if not him then Robert Griffin.......If that is unlikely they should pre-order Matt Barkley. :p

Honestly #8 is going to be an odd spot, so I just hope they go "best available" because literally every position outside of LT can be upgrades.......there should be no need.
I hope it's not Tannehill.
So hoping it's either Floyd or Ingram. I also really like Kuechly, DeCastro and Fleener, but not sure they'll meet the "best available" criteria.....and in the case of DeCastro - I'd like them to avoid having the highest cumulative draft position for the OL in NFL history, another high first on OL might make my head explode.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
IS there ANY chance Blackmon falls all the way to Miami, keeping in mind Fischer's drafting of Defensive stars in the Past? Does that help rym LOL?

03supto

Jul 25, 2010

Just my .02.

you are either a non football fan, or a million dollar comedian...or the OWNER of the redskins...

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
I want Dallas to draft Dre Kirkpatrick, Fletcher Cox, Stephon Gilmore, David DeCastro, Mark Barron, Quinton Coples, or Melvin Ingram.

seems broad, but there are a ton of possibilities. Just depends on who fallas

I like any of those selections as well. The only player I want them to avoid is Poe, I'm not sure why any team is still high on him after watching any game tape.

Members online