Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nats/O's game 20 May, let me know if you're going by 4 May

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I was thinking we have quite a few members from the area and thought it would be fun to coordinate a day to all meet up for a Washington Nats game. We could have everyone paypal one person money for tickets so that we could all get seats together.

Anyone interested?

UPDATE:

Ok, we are going to go with

20 May
vs Orioles
1:35 pm

lmk if you are in so i can start a list, please reply no later than May 4th. I suggest an outfield seat or baseline seat depending on what people want to pay. Also depends on how many people we get.

LF/RF Baseline Box will be 50-55 before taxes etc.
Different outfield options between 24-39

Who is going:
moxacaine
MisterT
Jenkinssssss

Last edited:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
My wife and I would be down if we can find a sitter for the kids. We just moved here and don't know too many people yet.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
do you guys want to start throwing out some dates that might work for you all? They play the O's the weekend of 18-20 May so then you O's fans could see your team too.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I am interested also. My challenge will be that I travel a lot for work and have family/little league/softball/etc/etc commitments down here in Charlottesville. LMK once you guys all pick a game and I will see if I can pull it off.

Note to the OP - Great idea! Let's make a community out of this community!

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
I would be down for almost any Friday/Sunday game. If Nationals is the way to go I can get tix at my Season ticket price. Probably pretty close to what we would pay after fees if we went stubhub or another route.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
OK....so...

Ken - since you were nice enough to get this rolling, I recommend you pick a game and then the rest of us will make it if we can. For those of us who cannot make it, we will try again another time. I agree with the designated buyer model and we PP the $ to make sure we are together.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
I contacted a few others I know that are in the area to this thread....

Jenkissssss
Excel_B
Seanho. ;) (who just posted)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts