Thread: 2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling

zc3009
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Mario (aka Sam Banks),
    Thanks for the completely unbiased commentary you so kindly provided....

1> at over $20 mil a year in sales and record profitability in 2018, I sincerely doubt your dream of our demise will come to pass. You may get lucky and Leaf may be acquired in the coming year or so...

2> We have taken responsibility for any mistakes we might have made over the last 10 years. The fact that you make a statement like this shows your extreme bias and general cluelessness on our day to day operations and customer service.

3> You are so cute when you hurl "scumbag" like a young kid hiding behind a keyboard anonymously. Why dont you post your hobby resume to show that you actually have some basis for your expertise. Short of that, you are a troll who is fearful of speaking out as yourself. In that event, hiding behind the keyboard as a video game character is likely very prudent and worthy of some respect for good judgment.

For everyone else, I apologize to stooping to the level of these "people", but at some point someone has to call out people who say ignorant things.

Thanks for the support of the rest of you have helped us grow our company to what we are today. I amin awe of your loyalty and will continue to fight to bring you the best products with real value for the hard earned money you spend.

BG
    Hey BG, not trying to hijack a thread, but I remember a couple of years back I had found the Leaf online memorabilia store with signed baseballs, etc. Is this still a thing? The only reason I ask is because I'm unable to find it now

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cardcop,

With all respect (of which you deserve none but i will give nonethless as you are a human being), you sent me over 100 emails of harassment with insults, personal attacks, incoherent ranting, false accusations, false statements of self promotion on your behalf and emails full of general foolishness. When someone harasses me like a stalker including numerous personal attacks, I will give myself the latitude to hurl "GO F*&^ yourself". In retrospect, I should have let you keep rambling and just go hide in a corner until such time as you finally realize that you are lost in the 1990's and clueless on the current market and no one really wants to hear you babble unless it is merely for entertainment purposes (like watching real housewives).

On this particular set, for the 50th time, yes..... authentication copy was not included on the back of these cards (in error)..... HOWEVER, EVERY CARD in this release is signed. The cards do not exist unsigned.For this reason, no damage exists as there is no possibility of fakes entering market by someone signing base versions.

I understand you have a physical disability and I will emphatically make clear I would NEVER insult someone for this reason. ANY anger I showed to you is based on your behavior as a lunatic, stalker and irrational individual.

I have always answered any question about of products with complete candor and honesty. You dont have to love me, but this fact is unarguable.

Best wishes for comfort, CardCop,... try to relax and make lemonade from lemons...
    Brian Gray
    BG, are there any plans for another round of Leaf Originals Wrestling? These are the only wrestling cards I have ever purchased, and I would love to add more to my collection.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1> at over $20 mil a year in sales and record profitability in 2018, I sincerely doubt your dream of our demise will come to pass.
    You may get lucky and Leaf may be acquired in the coming year or so...

BG
    Interesting.
    Set builder, autograph hunter and fan of the Texas Rangers & '50s-'60s Yankees

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Interesting.
    haha

sometimes he throws statements like that out just to mess with people

I wouldn't read anything into it.
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If nothing else BG has balls, give him credit for that

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Cal Ripken Supercollector

***Tradelist***

My Cal Ripken Collection

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalbert View Post
    If nothing else BG has balls, give him credit for that

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Big, fat, cholesterol filled balls.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

cardcop05
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mario (aka Sam Banks),
    Thanks for the completely unbiased commentary you so kindly provided....

1> at over $20 mil a year in sales and record profitability in 2018, I sincerely doubt your dream of our demise will come to pass. You may get lucky and Leaf may be acquired in the coming year or so...

2> We have taken responsibility for any mistakes we might have made over the last 10 years. The fact that you make a statement like this shows your extreme bias and general cluelessness on our day to day operations and customer service.

3> You are so cute when you hurl "scumbag" like a young kid hiding behind a keyboard anonymously. Why dont you post your hobby resume to show that you actually have some basis for your expertise. Short of that, you are a troll who is fearful of speaking out as yourself. In that event, hiding behind the keyboard as a video game character is likely very prudent and worthy of some respect for good judgment.

For everyone else, I apologize to stooping to the level of these "people", but at some point someone has to call out people who say ignorant things.

Thanks for the support of the rest of you have helped us grow our company to what we are today. I amin awe of your loyalty and will continue to fight to bring you the best products with real value for the hard earned money you spend.

BG
    1) You total NARCISSIST!

2) TOTAL LIAR! 2011 Leaf Metal NFL Draft ALL FADED AUTOGRAPHS, 2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling with NO HOBBY STANDARD AUTOGRAPH AUTHENTICITY statement anywhere on the autograph cards, Leaf "Cuts" forgeries; like EVERY LARRY BIRD Auto! Need I say more?, you did NOTHING for any of those tens of thousands of collectors you screwed because you are DUMB!

3) How many times have you said "F--- You!" when I stumped you now??? I think we're closing in on a dozen. Not to mention making fun of my physical disabilities. That shows your maturity level...

4) Brian Gray- THe dumbest/greediest card company owner in hobby history!

James aka the ONLY Cardcop
    Be honest, help fix what is wrong with your world, have integrity and empathy; and you live a happy life.

deliciousbacon666
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you still posing as a woman on ebay?
    I'm DelBacon on Sportlots, tons of great cards!

1K+ Club - Top Player Collections: 1. Glaus: 2132 - 2. Rolen: 1714 - 3. Thome: 1689- 4. Helton: 1602 - 5. Garciaparra: 1538 - 6. D. Ortiz: 1415 - 7. L. Walker: 1357 - 8. R. Palmeiro: 1328 - 9. A. Beltre: 1176 - 10. Edmonds: 1123 - 11. Biggio: 1110 - 12. Konerko: 1042

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314