Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, Buff sounds to be in rough shape. Hope he pulls through. I think I heard he broke his neck in the crash.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Unfortunately, I remember his neck injury angle w/Judy in WCW. Prayers go out to Buff, because he certainly WAS the Stuff :D.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Superfly Snuka might be an easy get. Slaughter, Kamala, Mad Dog Vachon. Even some of those Memphis legends would sell well like Austin Idol, Tommy Wildfire Rich. Gagne autos would sell big.
Abdullah Butcher would be a big seller in Japan I bet.. This guy i still think gets in ring and bleeds like a stuck pig.

Jesse Ventura might be hard to track down. Didn't he move out of the US?

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I really dig that this product could be a flagship brand for at least 5 years.There are many Legends that have no autographs in other products yet.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
BG,

You mentioned trying to get Bret Hart to do some sketches right? If he passes, go after Jerry the king Lawler! He's an EXTREMELY talented artist. (did the art for Mick Foley's kid's book, etc.)

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Andre the Giant / Big John Studd dual cut :eek:

Wendi Richter / Fabulous Moolah dual on card/cut

Sensational Sherri Martel / Fabulous Moolah dual cut

Capt. Lou Albano / "Classy" Freddie Blassie dual cut

Jimmy Hart / Bobby Heenan dual auto

Kamala The Ugandan Giant

Big Bossman

Last edited:

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Andre the Giant / Big John Studd dual cut :eek:

Wendi Richter / Fabulous Moolah dual on card/cut

Sensational Sherri Martel / Fabulous Moolah dual cut

Capt. Lou Albano / "Classy" Freddie Blassie dual cut

Jimmy Hart / Bobby Heenan dual auto

Kamala The Ugandan Giant

Big Bossman

Ms. Elizabeth / Macho Man dual cut. Oooooooooo yeah!!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I've always been pretty neutral on the BG-train but this set is an amazingly good idea and might be a big boost for establishing credibility for Leaf. Well done, sir!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
get Stacy Keibler in the set. She is a good Baltimore girl, so if you need me to go to the signing, I dont think the wife would mind. But she is dating Clooney right now so might not be in Baltimore.

Latest posts