Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardcop05

Nov 15, 2018
NYC
Mario (aka Sam Banks),
Thanks for the completely unbiased commentary you so kindly provided....

1> at over $20 mil a year in sales and record profitability in 2018, I sincerely doubt your dream of our demise will come to pass. You may get lucky and Leaf may be acquired in the coming year or so...

2> We have taken responsibility for any mistakes we might have made over the last 10 years. The fact that you make a statement like this shows your extreme bias and general cluelessness on our day to day operations and customer service.

3> You are so cute when you hurl "scumbag" like a young kid hiding behind a keyboard anonymously. Why dont you post your hobby resume to show that you actually have some basis for your expertise. Short of that, you are a troll who is fearful of speaking out as yourself. In that event, hiding behind the keyboard as a video game character is likely very prudent and worthy of some respect for good judgment.

For everyone else, I apologize to stooping to the level of these "people", but at some point someone has to call out people who say ignorant things.

Thanks for the support of the rest of you have helped us grow our company to what we are today. I amin awe of your loyalty and will continue to fight to bring you the best products with real value for the hard earned money you spend.

BG

1) You total NARCISSIST!

2) TOTAL LIAR! 2011 Leaf Metal NFL Draft ALL FADED AUTOGRAPHS, 2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling with NO HOBBY STANDARD AUTOGRAPH AUTHENTICITY statement anywhere on the autograph cards, Leaf "Cuts" forgeries; like EVERY LARRY BIRD Auto! Need I say more?, you did NOTHING for any of those tens of thousands of collectors you screwed because you are DUMB!

3) How many times have you said "F--- You!" when I stumped you now??? I think we're closing in on a dozen. Not to mention making fun of my physical disabilities. That shows your maturity level...

4) Brian Gray- THe dumbest/greediest card company owner in hobby history!

James aka the ONLY Cardcop

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts