Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Pete Rose is in this, so baseball right?

Leaf is pleased to announce the return of one of the hobby's most iconic designs in its upcoming Leaf Originals Wreslting release.
The style of 1948 Leaf is back with one of the most exciting wrestling sets ever created.
This release features:
- ALL ON-CARD AUTOGRAPHS
- RARE ALTERNATE ART VERSIONS OF EACH AND EVERY CARD
- MULTIPLE PARALLEL LEVELS OF EVERY CARD AS LOW AS 1/1
Each BOX contains 5 ON-CARD autographs.

image001-19.jpg

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Looks pretty cool. Props to BG and the guys at Leaf for continuing to push out new products and new ideas!

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
The Kevin Nash on the sales sheet looks TERRIBLE. I loved WWF during the late 80's and early 90's, so i think this is a cool product, but I don't see myself buying any of it.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Oh god, I hope like those autographs those cards "sketches" are mock ups.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Awesome stuff. On card autos. Props to BG for getting it done.
Is this Jake Snake, Sheik, Bruno first cert autos? Some of those other guys have autos back in 1998 WCW stuff, but they still today bring big money. Any idea on total # of signers? HBK and Piper are huge gets. BG should have some good stories from these signings.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
WOOT! Finally a product for me to look forward to again! Jake the Snake's first auto, I think. Can't wait for a complete list.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Awesome stuff. On card autos. Props to BG for getting it done.
Is this Jake Snake, Sheik, Bruno first cert autos? Some of those other guys have autos back in 1998 WCW stuff, but they still today bring big money. Any idea on total # of signers? HBK and Piper are huge gets. BG should have some good stories from these signings.

Bruno has autos in Sport Kings, Sheik had an auto in 2005 WWE Heritage.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
There are nearly 60 signers...
The art is designed to give a vintage feel...
Fortunately, if you dont like an image, each personality has standard and alternate art autograph cards.

I hope you enjoy the item. I think the price proint is extremeloy attractive for 5 on-card autographs!
BG

Feb 9, 2012
Any price range or full checklist released yet? Would love to see a few current guys mixed in for big names like Lesnar, Cena, Punk, Orton, Jericho, Undertaker if it's going to be more of a $200 and up product.