Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4/27 Daily Thread - Rounds 2 & 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I love the way NE stockpiles picks EVERY YEAR and still manages a few top talents. They have 4 total picks in this years draft, the last two of which are today. If they get a few starters out of just thier four picks, with the talent already there, they're doing trreally well. I really like what STL did yesterday, as long as they grab either Randle or Hill today.
I know I type this every year but it continues to amaze me how certain teams (Buffalo, Miami and Seattle (lately) continue to take "their" guy WAY too high and great value falls to teams like Pittsburgh, NE and even lately, Cinncinnati...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Just looked over the list of available players, the second could be GREAT for some teams. STL has a wealth of talent to choose from with 3 picks.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Man I love COMC sometimes. $7...

64238b83-4691-4428-8334-03f96463dab2.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Why do funerals make people so tired? It never fails, every one I go to I'm always tired as **** afterwards.

With that being said, time for a nap.

Oh, nice pickup, Craig.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Love that Rocket!

Will, I prefer your boy Ryan Tannehill's Prestige rookie. It looks like they photoshopped in a beer gut and love handles that he'll have in three years when he's drinking Natural Ice and watching the Dolphins from his couch at home, loathing himself for not panning out.

Richardson.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
CM, I think Tannehill's super-hot blonde and the $30 million in the Bank will help him get over the disappointment of not getting a Second contract.;)

Maybe by then he'll learn to take the Gum out when he's on National TV...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I can only Imagine CM's throwing alot of things at the screen as the "U" guys get passed over. About time for a run on RBs again, starting w/ his newest Crush, Lamar Miller...

Jags taking a PUNTER?!? This high? Listen, I love Special Teamers, and even I have to rip 'em for this Pick. It's waaaaay too early for him, or any Punter, when you have as many Holes as they do. Heck, he was not even the #1 Punter on the Board and was only projected as a 5-6th rounder, if even Drafted at all.

Where's the Faceslap smiley when you need it LOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.