Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4/27 Daily Thread - Rounds 2 & 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
UGH

After looking at the card and I also had someone else look at it there is a small dent on the front of the card directly above the number two. I was wondering if you could give me a discount on this item. I want to keep this card for my collection. Can you let me know what you would like to do? Thank you Tom

So he had to have someone else look at it to confirm the damage??? Must not be that big, I had already lowered my BIN from 25 to 20 so not sure why he would expect me to give a partial refund.

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
49ers running backs now, Frank Gore, Brandon Jacobs, Kendall Hunter and now Lemicheal James? Sick!

too many...good thing for me, either someone gets cuts which will happen 4 rb's is impossible...or james doesn't get playing time, either way hopefully i don't have to fight against Niner supercollectors now...

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
liking the Bengals draft more so now.

Brennan must be flipping **** about Lamar Miller

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hey Brad,

Why did Brandon Thompson fall so far? Some early Mocks even had him going late 1st...

And I'm worried about Brennan's broken heart and his cats health too.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Taco Bell posted this up on Facebook, and it got me all sentimental thinking about Jeff550 and how he doesn't visit us here anymore.

405013_10150789522164697_600417181_n.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I'm not sure. I would say probably because of his pass rush ability. I had not heard many major concerns about him, especially compared to Andre Branch, DTs are always hard to judge where they will go. I think it is low compared to where Jarvis Jenkins went, but does not seem terrible.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm even surprised that Lamar Miller is still available. I wouldn't have minded the Steelers picking him, but they still took a player from the "U" anyways, just to stick it to Brennan.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
me

I can offer you a full refund if you would like to ship the item back. Sorry that I did not notice the damage when I listed the item.

him

I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT FOR MY COLLECTION BECAUSE I BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS RARE CARD FROM TWO YEARS OR MORE. I WAS HOPING YOU COULD WORK WITH ME ON THIS SO I DO NOT HAVE TO SEND IT BACK TO YOU. I DO NOT KNOW IF I WILL EVER FIND THIS RARE CARD AGAIN. THANK YOU TOM

JakeTheSnake16

Nov 28, 2009
Sun Devil Country
Liked the Ravens picks. Loved how we got Upshaw at 35 money instead of at 29th.

Not sure whether to buy a Brock Osweiler Broncos jersey or just to un-stitch the Plummer and "6"s on my Plummer Jersey.. :D

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm even surprised that Lamar Miller is still available. I wouldn't have minded the Steelers picking him, but they still took a player from the "U" anyways, just to stick it to Brennan.

I'm actually okay with that. It means I get to see him play at home games and give a shot at meeting him at training camp. Plus, it's a team where he'd have a real shot at playing time since Mendenhall is held together with duck tape.

I've been wanting him to go to Cincy because they're a great young team, and have a bright future.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
me

I can offer you a full refund if you would like to ship the item back. Sorry that I did not notice the damage when I listed the item.

him

I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT FOR MY COLLECTION BECAUSE I BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS RARE CARD FROM TWO YEARS OR MORE. I WAS HOPING YOU COULD WORK WITH ME ON THIS SO I DO NOT HAVE TO SEND IT BACK TO YOU. I DO NOT KNOW IF I WILL EVER FIND THIS RARE CARD AGAIN. THANK YOU TOM

Oh my, what a headache, stick to your guns. "If you are afraid you will never see the rare card again a little damage won't hurt. If the 5 bucks you'll probably get from a refund hurt you that much please wait for another copy to pop up. kthxbye

Anyways, happy with the chargers draft so far, the bad, got my first ticket today/ :eek:

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
me

him

What a scam. I would just be fully upfront with the guy and tell him that a partial refund simply isn't an option as it just isn't safe. If the card doesn't meet his standards then he should return it. If he wants to keep the card then the value he paid shouldn't be an issue. Not to mention that he has bigger issues if a partial refund of $20 is worth this much trouble to him.

Last edited:

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
ya I already gave him a discount as it was. Had my BIN set at $24.99 he asked if I would take $20 and I lowered my BIN so he can suck it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts