Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh Hamilton- 5/5, 4 HR, 2B, 8 RBIs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
What a night Josh Hamilton

4 HR, if anybody was going to do it against the O's I'm glad it was him.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Our own JH probably just covered his computer screen with joy juice.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
5 home runs in his last 6 at bats. Might be the best hitter in baseball right now.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Top 1st: Texas
- J. Hamilton homered to deep center, E. Andrus scored
Top 3rd: Texas
- J. Hamilton homered to deep left, E. Andrus scored
- A. Beltre homered to deep right
Bot 6th: Baltimore
- N. Markakis singled to right, E. Chavez scored
Top 7th: Texas
- N. Cruz doubled to shallow right, A. Beltre scored, D. Murphy to third
Top 8th: Texas

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Every time I see a statline like that I just scratch my head....

After the first bomb I would be trying to pitch around him. Heck, I'd be looking to pitch around him his first at bat! But after the second I would not throw him anything near the plate, after the third he would be getting a free pass. I am just baffled how someone can be given the opportunity, especially a slugger like him, to put up a startling like that.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
I just tweeted to Eric (TBP) a few days ago that there had been way too many perfect games and no-hitters recently, but no 4 HR games since 2003. There was only one in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s, but then three in two years in 2002-2003 (including two that were just 3 weeks apart).

Feb 9, 2012
1, 3, and 4 were all pretty close to the same spot, 4 was a little more towards left but still deep center where there's no seats. Not that it matters, since there's barely anyone in the actual seats.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut

Trust me, that card was NEVER in a $5 box (never that cheap) but it was probably $20 for a while. I bought a lot of (65) 99 Bowman Chrome's for $200 in 2002 or so - definitely cleaned up on that lot. What an animal.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Every time I see a statline like that I just scratch my head....

After the first bomb I would be trying to pitch around him. Heck, I'd be looking to pitch around him his first at bat! But after the second I would not throw him anything near the plate, after the third he would be getting a free pass. I am just baffled how someone can be given the opportunity, especially a slugger like him, to put up a startling like that.

This lol

Members online