Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hockey For Trade - for Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bhk5150

May 3, 2013
Hey Bob,

I am mostly a set builder looking for starter or complete sets of anything I do not have in my collection yet. What might you have in this area that might be tradable?

God Bless - Billy

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
Hey Bob,

I am mostly a set builder looking for starter or complete sets of anything I do not have in my collection yet. What might you have in this area that might be tradable?

God Bless - Billy

Billy, I have about a hundred and thirty hockey cards from 1971 - 1989 (I think); too many to write down here. Here's a link to my hockey (bucket).....It's only 6 pages so you should be able to view them without a lot of problems.
Thanks!
Bob

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bo...Auto - Inserts/Hockey - Vintage?sort=4&page=1

Bhk5150

May 3, 2013
Hey Bob,

What would you figure the value for the 130 Hockey cards you show in your bucket? Perhaps I can make an offer for all of them. Also, if you want to contact me more direct, my e-mail address is [email protected]. I check it a few times a day where as I am only on the boards once every few days. Of course, whatever trade we may agree to will be finalized here. Thanks.

God Bless - Billy

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
Hey Bob,

What would you figure the value for the 130 Hockey cards you show in your bucket? Perhaps I can make an offer for all of them. Also, if you want to contact me more direct, my e-mail address is [email protected]. I check it a few times a day where as I am only on the boards once every few days. Of course, whatever trade we may agree to will be finalized here. Thanks.

God Bless - Billy

Billy, I don't usually bother with cards for a few days - maybe twice a week. I would much rather deal with trading boards - gives me time to work at my own pace.
So, I have no idea what those cards would be worth. I rarely look at them. Hockey isn't one of my
favorite sports (Flyers are why).
I'll get them out and check them to see what kind of price I come up with and let you know.
Thanks!
Bob

Members online