Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

iPhone iPad App now avaliable!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Downloaded it on my iphone, but when I try to open it, it kicks me back to my home screen after about 3 seconds. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
This app makes posting and reading from the iPhone crazy easy!

it's great huh!

In a somewhat unrelated note, has the large space between the end of a post and peoples sigs been discussed?
Nice and tight on the app, but the new forum seems to have a gulf of unnecessary space. Just curious.

people have sigs enabled? that's just punishment unless you really want to see the same crappy autos again and again.

Last edited by a moderator:

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I just went through a whole bunch of pictures someone sent me in a PM on the app, works so beautifully.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
I downloaded it on my iphone and once i try to open it, it starts to load for 2 or 3 seconds and then it kicks me back to my home screen.

Sounds like you need to try a few things. First, try redownloading the app. Next, minimize all of your other apps and see if that works. If none of that works, restart your phone. I have had similar experiences with other apps and one of the three solutions has worked each time.

Members online

Latest posts