Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Robert Morris Show in Pittsburgh anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
It actually started last night and runs through Sunday. It's always a nice show. Actually the longest running show in the Country. I think it's 1 or 2 years older than the National.

If your going please look me up. I need your money. ;-)

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Where is your booth located? I'll be there today, later on, probably around 2 or 3.

Sorry, didn't get back on the forum yesterday after I logged off yesterday. Tables 704,706 if you make it back. SUNDAY SPECIALS!! ;)

tramers -Hope you have more luck with those Pirates cards than I have. You know though it's been my experience over the years that hometown players are harder to move near or in the city where they play. There's always a lot of shows in those areas and I think everyone already has they're teams cards except for brand new products. It's been that way every time I do a show in a major city. I've actually had a lot of people offer me pirates cards this weekend. :(

Fun show though and a nice little location for it.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Minor league team was Pirates farm team for years - never sold but we've been White Sox and now Rangers and those don't sell . Braves and Yankees always sell here .Red Sox was top seller for a couple years but haven't showed up yet when i sell .

Members online