Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

06/07/08 Bowman Draft Team Case Break - live 8:30pm 2/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
numba1yankeefan said:
All In Cards said:

thanks....whatever way you want to break them is fine with me!

will try to watch as much of the break as I can....probably 11pm is my cutoff since I have to get up at 5:45 for school tomorrow

pull a nice cardenas auto or revere auto!

sounds good, I am up at 6:15 every morning, Wii fitting!!! So much fun, but I could use a nap now.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
DaleMurphyCollector said:
Last ditch effort to acquire the Braves? Come on, jdacunha....you know you want San Diego! Lots of Autos!

the trade deadline has not passed, you would have to drop the team and hope they get picked up on the Waiver wire

plus the Waiver Wire Transaction fee is double the trade transaction fee.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
All In Cards said:
Last ditch effort to acquire the Braves? Come on, jdacunha....you know you want San Diego! Lots of Autos!

the trade deadline has not passed, you would have to drop the team and hope they get picked up on the Waiver wire

Someone PM'd me to acquire SD from me (I forget for who), but I actually like a few of the SD guys. I'd prefer Atlanta just because I collect them, but SD is a decent draw.

Can I pay my additional fees in "favors"?

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
All In Cards said:

Someone PM'd me to acquire SD from me (I forget for who), but I actually like a few of the SD guys. I'd prefer Atlanta just because I collect them, but SD is a decent draw.

Can I pay my additional fees in "favors"?

that was me, lol....I pm'd a few people trying to get rid of the d-backs...ended up getting the twins for them

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
Wow...all three cases tonight? That's great! I thought you were going to do 1 case a night. Hey, I am not complaining, I will be glued to my monitor since I have the Braves, Dodgers and Reds.

Sorry guys, I am not trading or selling the Braves.

Good luck to everyone!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
jdacunha said:
Wow...all three cases tonight? That's great! I thought you were going to do 1 case a night. Hey, I am not complaining, I will be glued to my monitor since I have the Braves, Dodgers and Reds.

Sorry guys, I am not trading or selling the Braves.

Good luck to everyone!

Got to do all 3 tonight, I have a busy week

tonight, 06-08 draft

then, 08 contenders #2
05 donruss sig
'08 contenders #3

I guess I am glad we busted sterling saturday night

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
I'll buy the Rangers in 2006 Draft if whoever has them wants to sell. Good luck to everyone.

EDIT: I didn't realize people got the same 3 teams in all 3 years. If whoever has the Rangers wants to sell, LMK before the break.

Members online

Latest posts