Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Ultimate Patch Set - Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Kevin needs it for his set......does Ray?

Ray is trying to sell his I think so I doubt he'd go after it. The big Jeter collector on here I'm sure would love to take a stab at it. If you are trying to be a Jeter Supercollector I'm sure you have to have deep pockets.

I miss mine.....
:(
chip.jpg

lincecum.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
The Jeter sold for $876 tonight, and I had my snipe set, but mine was a touch too low..

I'll keep a lookout for another one if it ever does show up..

Maybe I'll get the rest first if they ever show up, then I can have a holy grail to search for..

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Does anyone remember what the first few sold for originally? I wonder if the person who won it is a set collector or Jeter collector?

The Jeter sold for $876 tonight, and I had my snipe set, but mine was a touch too low..

I'll keep a lookout for another one if it ever does show up..

Maybe I'll get the rest first if they ever show up, then I can have a holy grail to search for..

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
I won 3/5 for 825.00 in Feb '10 so this sale was in line with that. I have to believe this will be a rare one to show up anymore as I know mine and at least one other aren't going up for sale again.

Does anyone remember what the first few sold for originally? I wonder if the person who won it is a set collector or Jeter collector?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Update..

I'm still working on this set and am soooo close..

1. UP-CK Clayton Kershaw Dodgers Ultimate Patch xx/35 (Either I get outbid ($240+) or I miss the listing and it sells for cheap ($80 B/O)
2. UP-DE Dennis Eckersley Athletics Ultimate Patch xx/35 (I don't think they made this one)
3. UP-FR Rollie Fingers Athletics Ultimate Patch xx/35 (I don't think they made this one)
4. UP-GP Gaylord Perry Mariners Ultimate Patch xx/35 (I don't think they made this one)
5. UP-MC Miguel Cabrera Tigers Ultimate Patch xx/35 (I still haven't seen one)
6. UP-VW Vernon Wells Blue Jays Ultimate Patch xx/10 (I've seen one)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
So bad ass. I almost bought a Yount but it’s a high as heck price for something that just doesn’t fit my collection. Amazing cards, good luck with the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Update..

I'm still working on this set and am soooo close..

1. UP-CK Clayton Kershaw Dodgers Ultimate Patch xx/35 (Either I get outbid ($240+) or I miss the listing and it sells for cheap ($80 B/O)
2. UP-DE Dennis Eckersley Athletics Ultimate Patch xx/35 (I don't think they made this one)
3. UP-FR Rollie Fingers Athletics Ultimate Patch xx/35 (I don't think they made this one)
4. UP-GP Gaylord Perry Mariners Ultimate Patch xx/35 (I don't think they made this one)
5. UP-MC Miguel Cabrera Tigers Ultimate Patch xx/35 (I still haven't seen one)
6. UP-VW Vernon Wells Blue Jays Ultimate Patch xx/10 (I've seen one)

Any way to contact UD and check on the ones you're iffy about? Aren't you near their old HQ now? Maybe even an old employee?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Just an update..

Here is my list of cards that I need..
(I think that only the Vernon Wells is live)

32. UP-DE Dennis Eckersley Athletics Ultimate Patch xx/35
47. UP-FR Rollie Fingers Athletics Ultimate Patch xx/35
49. UP-GP Gaylord Perry Mariners Ultimate Patch xx/35
79. UP-MC Miguel Cabrera Tigers Ultimate Patch xx/35
132. UP-VW Vernon Wells Blue Jays Ultimate Patch xx/10

Latest posts