Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody Player Collect Eric Byrnes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I have the byrnes grail if anyone's interested.

Bowman Chrome Rookie Retro Refractor.

(that's the flat panel tv lookin refractor, and it's supposedly limited to just 65 copies, making in the Gold refractor of the 2000 set)

kingsfaninri

Aug 28, 2008
righteousmike said:
kingsfaninri said:
I collect Eric Byrnes :) (as DoA said I am the SuperCollector) What do you have?
Don't get too excited I have a Star Quest "Ultra Rare" card if you're interested at all

That one I do have but I appreciate the offer.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Finally found this beauty. Only 65 exist, not sure how many have graded BGS 9.5 though.

**EDIT**

Looked it up and this is the ONLY BGS 9.5 in the world.

Byrnes.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
Finally found this beauty. Only 65 exist, not sure how many have graded BGS 9.5 though.

**EDIT**

Looked it up and this is the ONLY BGS 9.5 in the world.

Byrnes.jpg

Is it me or is that the wrong guy?We seem to have a color issue of sorts. :?

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
predatorkj said:
Is it me or is that the wrong guy?We seem to have a color issue of sorts. :?

It's an uncorrected error and it's also the reason I choose not to collect any parallels of that particular card.

therefractorman

Jan 25, 2009
It actually isn't Terrance Long, its Bo Porter. I've known Eric since we were 12 and used to be a teammate of his. I have one of thee best Byrnes collections in the world. That's the only way I know its Bo Porter. I'll post some pics at some point. I'm always interested in rare cards of Eric so LMK. I also collect his cousin and another former teammate of mine, John Gall. He is doing well at spring training for the Astros so far. I'm interested in rare issues of his too. Thanks !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts