Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do 1998 Pacific Online Winners Exist for All Players?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Bring this back up

Any idea or new cards?

Is this the complete? checklist for now?

Juan Gonzalez Team Checklist
Ken Griffey Jr.
Roger Clemens
Wade Boggs
Barry Bonds
Andy Stankiewicz (a common!)

Andruw Jones also exist. Sorry, didn't save the scan after I moved it.

Edit...found a pic of it

Last edited:

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
There was a Scott Kamieniecki on eBay a couple years ago. I saved a scan of it somewhere but can't seem to find it at the moment.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm actually excited that there may not be an Olerud Online Winner card. Another near impossible issue that I might be able to delete from my checklist. I've never seen one for sale on eBay, COMC, Beckett, Sportlots.

- Rodrick

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm actually excited that there may not be an Olerud Online Winner card. Another near impossible issue that I might be able to delete from my checklist. I've never seen one for sale on eBay, COMC, Beckett, Sportlots.

- Rodrick

Can't delete from the checklist... Just another impossible find lol

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ryan man you can't just post that without a story! Did that just pop up for sale somewhere?

Like a year ago, just a random search and I won it thinking I'd go for random hard 90s stuff regardless of player. Same way I ended up with a Ken Hill Fleer Starting 9. It was just one of those days to bid on something I guess. Looks like it is one of may 12 or so total that exist so at least we can add to the checklist.

Ryan

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I was looking this up ad was going to write about it till I seen this on the boards so I will bump it up. I am trying to get the more common ones of Jeter own both Red soon, both Silver soon and 1 of 2 Golds. But the Online winners seem like an impossible find as was stated. Some ways I hope to find the Jeter one day but some ways I hope not as it's going to be pricey and not sure if I will have the money for them.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I didn't realize these were that hard to find till recently. Good luck to all the player collectors.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I am certain there is a Jeter out there but it's in someone's collection. Never to be seen for years.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts