Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Selling: Eric Gordon Draft day atuo #/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
This is the card that only comes from Topps. You pre-ordered in July of last year to get it, the cost was $75. On-card auto and his very first auto. Still encased from Topps and well centered on from, a bit o/c on back but then again all the ones they sent me were.

Anyone interested before I put it on ebay? I have a pic but have no idea how to add it here. PM your email addy if interested.

Thanks,

Eric

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
EricInCT said:
This is the card that only comes from Topps. You pre-ordered in July of last year to get it, the cost was $75. On-card auto and his very first auto. Still encased from Topps and well centered on from, a bit o/c on back but then again all the ones they sent me were.

Anyone interested before I put it on ebay? I have a pic but have no idea how to add it here. PM your email addy if interested.

Thanks,

Eric
Bump.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
righteousmike said:
got a scan?

At work right now....I will get you one though. PM me your email addy I will send one off. The card is in excellent condition.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
EricInCT said:

Thanks,

Eric

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts