Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Sent, thanks, and dang you have two Mets I need but they are pretty low count, if you’d trade them and your 3 2018 gold base I need, lemme know

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hey [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I don't know if you sent me a trade or not. I probably missed it. Let me know what cards you are wanting. I'll take similar in Royals in trade.

raddison1972

Jan 4, 2013
Pearland, Texas
If anybody wants to trade, I'm BIGGIO2015. Looking for Astros and White Sox base cards I need for 2019. I'll trade color for color, star for star, position for position or however you want to deal. You can take a single if it's not some star player, as I do the weekly competitions on occasions. Happy JPEG collecting! :)

djmilhaus

Sep 8, 2014
Seattle
If anybody wants to trade, I'm BIGGIO2015. Looking for Astros and White Sox base cards I need for 2019. I'll trade color for color, star for star, position for position or however you want to deal. You can take a single if it's not some star player, as I do the weekly competitions on occasions. Happy JPEG collecting! :)

Sent you a trade for the rest of your Astros base needs to help out. Can probably cover your White Sox base needs too. Have lots of base dupes.

Members online